Sunday, November 18, 2012

Treasury Thanks

Today I'm giving a big THANK YOU shout out to the awesome curators who featured my items in Treasuries during the past week.

Elle Farrell from Bluebirds Cove featured my chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Jingle Bells.  Elle's shop specializes in vintage books.  The Adventures of Tom Sawyer was one I enjoyed as a kid:


Sharla from Beaded Tail featured my retro-inspired red clutch in her Christmas-themed treasury, Tis the Season for Red, Green, Friends and Furkids.  Sharla uses the proceeds from her beaded jewelry to support animal charities.  I just love this beaded bracelet:


Whitney Allison from ThatsSHARP featured my chevron oven mitt in her treasury, chevvvron. Whitney designs bright and bold jewelry, like this fantastic faux pearl and green jade necklace.  Now THAT'S a statement necklace!


Ms. Vintage of StoryTellersVintage featured my red retro-inspired clutch in her treasury, Let's Get This Party Started!  She's offering 10% off using code EVETEAM.  Her shop includes a delightfully eclectic mix of vintage items – clothing and accessories to housewares and “oddities."  Here’s a fun Barley is Life poster – for the beer lover in your life.  I live in a college town. I don’t even want to know how many kegs of beer are consumed each weekend!


Svitlana of boorashka is from the Ukraine.  She featured my aqua chevron oven mitts in her ice blue treasury, It's so cold.  Svitlana makes beautiful crocheted jewelry and sensory toys.  I just love this mint blue linen crochet necklace:


Rachel S. of OhKnots Designs featured my navy chevron oven mitt in her Christmas gift idea treasury, What do you want?.   I just love this thank you in yarn greeting card from Rachel's shop:

 
Nicole Kathryn featured my oven mitts in her treasury, Thank You, Thank You Very Much!  Ah, Elvis, we miss you! Nicole is a buyer only from Coconut Creek, Florida, but she creates wonderful treasuries.

Svitlana of boorashka featured my roses on gray oven mitts in her treasury, Shabby Winter,  This crochet necklace in beige and tan is another one of my favorites from her shop:


And last, but not least, Dawn Wilcox of New Brunswick, Canada (buyer only), featured my chevron oven mitts in her high energy treasury, I Zig, You Zag,

And there you have it -- another week of inspiring treasuries curated by talented Etsians.  As Elvis would say, "Thank you!  Thank you very much!"

Happy Thanksgiving!

TTFN
LeAnn aka pasqueflower
http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower
http://www.facebook.com/pasqueflower


5 comments: