Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Now You're Cookin'!

It's Shameless Commerce Tuesday, and today I'm featuring some new listings from my Etsy shop, Pasque Flower Creations, also available at Locabal (Local + Global).

Oven mitts continue to be my best sellers, and I've recently added a few new ones to the mix.


This one reminds me of Lifesavers candies.


Pink and gray are a winning color combination, I think.


And I couldn't resist Riley Blake's new purple chevrons and dots fabrics.

I have more new mitts cut and ready to sew --- but I'm still working on Erin's graduation quilt.
Juggle. Juggle. Juggle.

TTFN
LeAnn aka pasqueflower
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower
http://www.facebook.com/pasqueflower
http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com


15 comments:

  1. I can see why your oven mitts are bestseller - they look fabulous! Great colour combos. I love the polka dot one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love all the new chevron colors you find! And the pink and gray is great together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Edi! I knew you'd like the pink lining :-).

      Delete
  3. I love the purple chevrons! Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a sucker for polka dots and chevron, but i am totally digging the pink and gray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! I made the gray and pink on a whim, but I really like them, too.

      Delete
  5. What fun! Love the colors you choose. The "lifesaver" one is very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gray polka dotted one! Do you do custom orders?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do custom orders, and I'm getting more wedding registry requests as well.

      Delete
  7. I like them all but the pink and gray one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annette! I made that one on a whim, but I like how it turned out.

      Delete
  8. Love the purple mitt! You sound like me, I can never have only one project at a time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Sher! Your project completion rate is awesome! Your newest mug rug patterns are adorable.

      Delete