Monday, June 17, 2013

Red, White & Blue


It's Shameless Commerce Tuesday, and today I'm featuring a newly-listed oven mitt from my Etsy shop, Pasque Flower Creations.  Love the new Riley Blake medium chevrons in red, white and blue.  She also has team colors (like maroon and gold, my old high school colors, or green and gold for Green Bay Packers fans).

I paired the patriotic chevrons with white on navy polka dots for the lining, binding and hanging loop.


These oven mitts would be fun for a 4th of July barbecue, or for New England Patriots fans year round.

Independence Day will be here before we know it!  We will have 4 grandkids visiting from Colorado, so it should be a fun time.

I'm ONE sale away from hitting 500.  Maybe this week. I hope. I hope. I hope.

TTFN
LeAnn aka pasqueflower
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AuntPhebasVintagea
http://www.facebook.com/pasqueflower
http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com






14 comments:

  1. Love it! Perfect for 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they're making multi-colored chevrons now! And the polka dot fabric you chose looks awesome with it!
    Congrats on your sales! I know you'll hit 500 this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Edi! I'm still at 499 and holding...but hopeful.

      Delete
  3. Very cool mitt! Keeping my fingers crossed for the 500th sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annette! I'm stuck at 499...but still hopeful!

      Delete
  4. This is great for the 4th! It would be fun all summer long though. Really cute :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought this fabric was just so much fun.

      Delete
  5. How cool would one look wearing these while grilling up some nice and healthy chicken breasts this 4th of July! Very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being so close to 500 sales! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the chevron mixed with the polka dot lining, what fun! It's time to celebrate, you will make your 500th sale very soon.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete