Sunday, January 5, 2014

Treasury Thanks

The weather outside is frightful, so grab a cup of your favorite hot beverage and sit back and enjoy some fund finds from the shops of curators who featured items from my Etsy shops, Pasque Flower Creations and Aunt Pheba's Vintage, over the past week.

But first, I want to extend a big THANK YOU to those Etsians!

Summer of CustomCandyCreations featured my plaid walker bag in her treasury, My Walker Bag 143 Breakthrough.  If you know someone who needs to use a walker for mobility, this treasury includes some great handmade options.

Summer's shop is full of unique and colorful candy creations.  I just loved these building brick lollipops.  My sons and grandsons all LOVED Legos. Wouldn't they be perfect birthday party treats?



Ksusha of FlowerDecoration featured my yellow chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Thanks Giving.  I love this unique brooch bouquet from Ksusha's shop.  So glam!


Lana Moes of LanasArt featured my gray chevron oven mitt in her treasury, La Vie en Silver & Gold.  This set of watercolor prints - Paris Love - beautifully captures la vie en Paris!  The camera print reminds me of my BBA Teammate, Rose Clearfield.



Teal Clark of Dainty Rocker featured the 60s mod pink, orange and yellow scarf  from my Aunt Pheba’s Vintage shop in her bright and colorful retro-inspired treasury,  It's A Mod, Mod World,   As a child of the 60s (I graduated high school in 1971), this was a cheery walk down memory lane.  I was too young for cocktail parties in the 1960s, but I sewed an empire-waist dress from a similar print when I was in high school!  This satin cocktail dress is one of many fun upscale 60s-era finds in Teal's shop.


Stay warm.  Be well.
  
TTFN
LeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment