Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Resolutions 2013


It's that time again...Time to make New Year's Resolutions! So, here goes ---

2013 Resolutions


PERSONAL

Keep a daily gratitude journal.
Finish Erin’s graduation quilt.
Eat more veggies.
Walk more.
Read at least one really good book per month.
Drink less Diet Coke.
Visit my sons, Tim and Jeff  (one in NH, one in DC).

ETSY

300+ sales.
Create 5 items per week, at least 1 “new” item (not previously listed).
Do at least 2 seasonal promotions.
Find creative uses for scraps.
Keep blogging.
More Facebook posts.
Limit computer time to less than 1.5 hours per day. (Good luck with that one, right!?)
Happy New Year!

TTFN
LeAnn aka pasqueflower
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower
http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pasqueflower

14 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!
    I love your resolution to use up scraps. I need to find more ideas for this as well.
    Best wishes with all your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! You put together great resolutions for many aspects of your life. Best of luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!!
    I wish you a happy, healthy, and successful New Year.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    I hope you get every single one of those resolutions ticked of that list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try!! Thank you for stopping by! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  5. I love your resolutions and I have complete faith in you.

    I didn't make resolutions but I did make a business plan. And I plan to make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no doubt you will make it happen, Sher! You are a CAN DO kind of gal!

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year! Our book club read "The Happiness Project" I was the only one who made it through the book and liked it! I enjoyed it and all her tips for organizing and staying on track.

    I'm going to make my resolutions month by month, kind of a step by step process. January is eat better and get more items in my Etsy shop.

    I've added a January Challenge on the Baby Boomer Team discussion board. Check it out.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patty! I'm heading over to the Baby Boomer Team to check out that new challenge! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  7. Simple and to the point. Good luck in achieving them, you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete