Sunday, December 30, 2012

Treasury Thanks and Happy New Year!

Greetings from the frozen prairie.  My return from my late Christmas in SD was delayed due to icy roads and minor but time-consuming car trouble.  I'm back safely, but a little late posting this week's Treasury Thanks!

I want to send out a huge THANK YOU to the curators who featured items from my Etsy shop, Pasque Flower Creations, over the past week!

Nesrin of NesrinArt from Istanbul, Turkey featured my green chevron oven mitts in her treasury, 2013!..Green.  Nesrin makes beautiful hand knit items like this gorgeous dark forest green neck warmer, perfect for bundling up on a cold winter day:


Cynthia of AntiquityTravelers featured my red linen retro-inspired clutch in her treasury, Roses, Tulips and Poppies, Oh My!   Cynthia is known for her fine jewelry.  I just love these coral earrings:


Linda Pruitt of PruittDesigns featured my pillow cover in her beautifully-curated treasury, Silver and Gold Have I None.  Linda is having a 50% off sale at her shop, so now is your chance to pick up some beautifully-crafted items at a bargain price!   This shell pendant necklace is one of my favorites:



If I have missed anyone, I apologize!  My computer time has been sporadic over the holidays.  I hope everyone had a joyful holiday season.  I wish you all Good Health and Good Luck in 2013!!

Happy New Year!
LeAnn aka pasqueflower
http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower
http://www.facebook.com/pasqueflower

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, sweet friend. Stay warm.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you made it back safely! Congrats on all of the features. The neck warmer that you featured is a gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete