Monday, February 4, 2013

O is for Orioles

It's Shameless Commerce Tuesday, and today I'm featuring a recent custom order.

I made this walker bag for a dear lady who is an avid Baltimore Orioles baseball fan.  (Now that the football season is officially over in the USA, we are looking forward to spring training and baseball season.)


The reverse side, with a large divided pocket, is made from a rally towel.


I used Riley Blake large polka dots in orange for the lining of the center pocket:


And I just couldn't resist these baseball buttons:


I received the nicest thank you note from her daughter, Maggie:

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! 
She'll be the envy of all the "girls" at the home and maybe some of the "boys" too! 
Thanks so much! Go Ravens and Go Orioles! :)

Most of my walker bags are custom orders, designed as gifts for someone special.  

TTFN
LeAnn aka pasqueflower
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower
http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pasqueflower


10 comments:

  1. Now that is a cool bag and the button is perfect! Let's see if the O's can do what the Ravens did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, LeAnn!
    Great job on finding baseball-themed fabric and the buttons are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rally towel is a great idea! I love the note from her daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too cute! I like that you used a rally towel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How neat! As a fellow Baltimorian, I have to say, Go O's! AND Go RAVENS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo baseball! Thank goodness - I'm not a football fan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I work in nursing homes. Having a bag on your walker is so helpful. And people really do comment on the lovely ones! Steph

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love custom orders! The polka dot fabric is a perfect pairing with the sports print. What a sweet note, too. It's awesome to get that feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun custom order! I love the polka dot fabric you used on the inside, what a fun touch. I bet she will this this bag for years to come!
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete