Saturday, February 16, 2013

Treasury Thanks

Each Sunday I try to thank the curators who have featured items from my Etsy shop, Pasque Flower Creations, in their treasuries during the past week.


Memet Solmazgul of Atelier Mina from Istanbul, Turkey featured my green chevron oven mitt in her green themed treasury, 0005.  Mina's pretty green lace and crystals collar is one of the many beautiful accessories found in her shop:




Jaclyn from TheLandofCraft featured my aqua and brown oven mitts in her treasury, Housewarming Gifts.  I just love this cute St. Patrick's Day wreath from Jaclyn's shop:


Edi Royer of MemoriesforLifesb featured my dew drop baby bib in her treasury, What's New Pussycat.
One of the new items from Edi's shop is this chevron wood wedding invitation.


Emily Liu of Cappuccino Jewelry from Shanghai, China featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her treasury, Spring Meditation.  This statement necklace would be a great accessory for a new Spring outfit.


And there you have it.  Another inspiring week of treasuries!  I finally curated my monthly team treasuries for the Blogging Business Artisans Team, Thinkin' Spring,  and the Baby Boomer Team, Green Green.    You can tell I have a bad case of Spring Fever!

Speaking of baby boomers....One of my coworkers at the tax office has two granddaughters (sisters), ages 5 and 8.  The 5-year-old complained to her mom about her 8-year-old sister, "She can't be the boss of me.  She doesn't even have boobs!"  

TTFN
LeAnn aka pasqueflower
http;//www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower
http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com
http;//www.facebook.com/pasqueflower


5 comments:

  1. Chevrons are cool! It isn't surprising to me that your chevron designs were featured several times this week. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently that little girl is destined to be a stand-up comedian!!! Too funny.
    Love that cute St. Pat's wreath :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Edi's work! So now we know you have to have boobs to be the boss!!! Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all the Spring greens popping up lately! Thanks for featuring my Chevron Invitation!

    ReplyDelete