Sunday, April 6, 2014

Treasury Thanks

This week I would like to extend a big THANK YOU to the curators of Etsy treasuries who featured items from my Etsy shops, Aunt Pheba's Vintage and Pasque Flower Creations, in their treasuries during the past week.  A longing for Spring was evident in many of this week's treasuries, and I can truly relate. I have a bad case of Spring Fever.

Sharla of BeadedTail featured my tangerine and green floral oven mitts in her treasury, Spring Is Filled with Green, Flowers, and a Kitty or Two.   This cat lover's journal in sunny yellow from Sharla's shop would brighten up a cold, gray day.


Lauren Maddaford (buyer only) featured my green chevron oven mitt in her beautiful treasury, Green.  Thank you, Lauren!

Judy of MisterPenQuin featured my roses on light blue oven mitts in her treasury, Spring Around the Corner. Spring may be just around the corner -- the forecast calls for temperatures above 60 by the end of the week.
This pretty shabby pink posy mini book from Judy's shop reminds me of apple blossoms, which I hope to see and smell in a few weeks.


ARTGIFTBOX from Latvia featured my green chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Spring Freshness.  I just love this beautiful fiber brooch in lilac and white.


Diana Mallea of KitchenWitch1 featured my green chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Green Goes with Everything...PTP Team Fresh Finals.  Here is a rose bath and body gift set from Diana's shop.


Renee Lavocat of SomethingHeliotrope featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her Mother's Day themed treasury, Fo Da Mama.  This living locket in black with bird and birthstones would make a wonderful Mother's Day gift.


Ayla of Eyelah featured my girls prairie sunbonnet in pink in her treasury, Pretty in Pink.  This beautiful lace zipper pouch is pretty and pink.


Ilona of Nonoluna featured my tiny cars baby boy bib in her beautiful treasury in aqua and yellow, Monday Express.  I love this rose garden five strand beaded stretch bracelet - so fresh and Spring-y!



Lolo Sinclair of lolos featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Aqua.   Lolo is having a super sale with big discounts on clutches.  This lovely pink pleated clutch caught my eye.


Nantia of prettyobject featured my black and tan chevron oven mitt in her treasury, April.  This beautiful lavender scarf would be perfect for those chilly Spring evenings.


Margaret of SplendidLittleStars featured my flowers on yellow baby bib in her treasury, Spring Has Begun.  This beautiful hand dyed silk scarf is a perfect Spring accessory.



Nantia of prettyobject featured my brown and white chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Happy Tuesday.  This beautiful Hope coin purse would be a lovely gift.


Jamie Birkholz of jaysworld featured my green chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Say Green.  Jamie's shop is full of vintage books.  I love this vintage pink book set

.
Nantia of prettyobject was BUSY making treasuries this week!!  She featured my red chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Good Evening!  This black coin purse with flower is SO pretty!!


Cindy Tousignant of Cervelle Doiseau featured my black and white chevron oven mitt in her stunning treasury, Black and White Classic,  I think my daughter would love these geometrical feathered earrings from Cindy's shop.



And there you have it!  Another week of inspiring treasuries.  Thanks, again, curators!

TTFN
LeAnn


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of the treasuries! I love the bright items here today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were in lots of treasuries! Congrats! Love the spring-y features today! Thank you for including my journal too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Lots of treasuries! Congratulations!
    It's fun to see all the shop items you chose!
    Thank you for featuring my hand painted silk scarf!

    ReplyDelete