Sunday, April 20, 2014

Treasury Thanks

Each week I like to take the opportunity to extend a THANK YOU to the curators of Etsy treasuries who have featured items from my Etsy shops, Pasque Flower Creations and Aunt Pheba's Vintage, during the past week.

This week's treasuries tended to focus on Spring and Mother's Day.

Natashalh of StalkingTheWildSnark featured my Peeps Easter Bib in her treasury, The Critters of Spring.
Natasha has a cute little critter named Tiki, and I’m guessing Tiki was her inspiration for this cute guinea pig cuddle sack.  Natasha also makes incredible jewelry when she’s not cuddling critters or planning a wedding.



Etsy Shop-Secrets from Crafty Shop Secrets featured my BBQ oven mitt in a treasury entitled Barn Star Nourish.  This Etsy shop marketing e-book would be a great guide for someone opening an Etsy shop -- or perhaps a good back-to-basics refresher course for some of us who have been on Etsy for awhile.


Chloe B. from LaMauvaiseGraine  of Amiens,  Picardie, France, featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her treasury, C'est l'heure du gouter!   I just love Chloe's French knitted bracelets.  Although this purple linen one is a personal fave, I ended up ordering three to give as birthday gifts for my daughter and oldest granddaughters.


Michelle of RhysandRaesCreations featured a vintage handkerchief with red roses from my vintage shop, Aunt Pheba's Vintage, in her treasury featuring pretty vintage hankies, Handkerchief.  I think this beautiful eggplant, champagne and ivory bridal sash from Michelle's shop is just stunning!


Abigail Jayne of AbigailJayneArt featured carnation china plates (which belonged to the real Aunt Pheba) from my vintage shop, Aunt Pheba's Vintage,  in her treasury, Floral Comfort.   This vine redwork hoop art by Abigail Jayne is a lovely little floral comfort, too.


Lynn of LynnsDichroicGlass (Virgin Islands) featured my pink roses oven mitts in her treasury, Bloom Where You Are Planted.  This unique dichroic glass cabochon with butterflies and flowers could be the focal point of a piece of statement jewelry -- or perhaps a classy magnet or paperweight.


In contrast to the vibrant color in many of this week's treasuries, 13ideas created a stunningly beautiful treasury in neutral shades.  I was flattered to have my black and tan chevron oven mitt included in the mix.
But if you visit 13ideas, you'll find some wonderfully whimsical and colorful sculptures, like this cute pig sculpture.  Miss Piggy isn't the only little piggy with amazing eyelashes!  And I love that cute little purple snout. And on that note, I'll sign off and "pig out" on Easter dinner. Oink!


Happy Easter!

TTFN
LeAnn

2 comments:

  1. That knitted bracelet is my kind of thing! Thanks so much for including my cuddle sack. Tiki has two cuddle sacks and a tunnel. Lucky pig!

    ReplyDelete