Sunday, July 20, 2014

Treasury Thanks

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank curators of Etsy treasuries who featured items from my Etsy shops, Pasque Flower Creations and Aunt Pheba's Vintage, over the past week.  So, to all those curators:

THANK YOU!

It was a fairly quiet week on the treasury front as many Etsians took some time off for travel, weddings, or other summertime activities.  A glance at the calendar tells me these precious Summer days will soon give way to back-to-school, so make hay play while the sun shines!  The days are already noticeably shorter a month after the summer solstice.

My treasury week started with a double feature from Donna Wolf at donnapaperscissors.  Donna has a fantastic vintage shop -- stop by and browse if you have a chance.  Donna featured my poppies on teal oven mitts and my patriotic mini-bunting in her Baby Boomer Team treasury, Treasured Etsy Folks.  Since one double feature deserves another, here are two great items from Donna's shop.  I love this vintage picnic basket.  It reminds me of the one we took on family picnics when I was a child.  



And I can think of many uses for these vintage deco boxes-- including craft fair displays.  (My mind has wandered to the three Fall craft fairs on my calendar -- looming in the not-that-distant future.)


Ayla from Eyelah featured one of my children's drawstring backpacks in her treasury, Eclectic Green.
Ayla has added several items to her shop, including this wonderful petite pleated pouch:


Judy Nolan of MsterPenQuin featured my silk prom clutch in her fancy schmancy treasury, All Dressed Up.  I couldn't resist adding a little purple to my features this week -- so here is a pretty purple passion gratitude book from Judy's shop.


Last, but not least, a Christmas in July treasury!  Marcia from ImagineThatBaby featured my red chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Baby Boomers - Christmas Reds.  Next time you are invited to a baby shower, visit Marcia's shop!  She carries a wonderful assortment of baby gifts -- from diaper cakes to hand knit booties, to adorable little hats -- like this super cute Santa baby hat.  Wouldn't that be cute for baby's first Christmas!


So curators, thanks again!!  And to everyone, may today be the start of a great week.

TTFN
LeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment