Monday, December 29, 2014

Belated Treasury Thanks

Belated thanks to the curators of Etsy treasuries who included items from my Etsy shop, Pasque Flower Creations, in treasuries last week.  We've been fighting a computer virus and connecting with kids and grandkids over the holidays -- and I'm running a bit behind.  I am still not able to upload photos :-(.


Kudos to Cassie and Lisa, two of my TEMPT teammates who, despite the holiday rush, made time to curate treasuries last week.


Lisa Lavender of TheBumbleBeadShop featured my black and white chevron oven mitt in her stunning black and white-themed treasury, TEMPT Team's Days and Nights.  These beautiful evening "GO TO" earrings would look smashing at a New Year's Eve party.




Cassie of CassieVision featured my black and white jungle animals on aqua baby bib in her treasury, Always for Blue.  These sexy black and silver bobby pins would look great in an "up do" at a  New Year's Eve gala.


I am so sorry I couldn't upload photos of those items.


Happy New Year to all!


TTFN
LeAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment