Sunday, December 14, 2014

Treasury Thanks

Each week I devote my Sunday blog post to extend a THANK YOU to curators of Etsy treasuries who featured items from my shops, Pasque Flower Creations and Aunt Pheba's Vintage, in treasuries over the past week.

The Christmas rush is here!  Many of this week's treasuries had a holiday theme.  Enjoy!

Alvecote Marina of Alvecote1 included one of my key fobs (perfect stocking stuffers BTW) in her treasury, Treat Yourself This Christmas.  This extra long yellow mohair wool scarf would be a lovely gift for a special someone this Christmas.


Paige of TheRoomKit featured my retro-inspired red linen bow clutch in her treasury, Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.  These pretty cloth cocktail napkins would be a great stocking stuffer, hostess gift, or teacher gift.


Valerie of Nandy's Nook featured my green roses baby bib in her green-themed treasury, Tempting Christmas Gifts #2.   In keeping with the green theme, I decided to feature one of Valerie's coffee mug cozies in spring green. 


Liz from TheLittleEmptyNest featured my nature pillow cover in her treasury, Earthy Gift Ideas - TEMPT Team.  This carved olive wood beaded bracelet would be a lovely earthy gift.


Sarah Leonarad of ACatLikeCuriosity featured two of my holiday oven mitts in her treasury, Green and Red, Red and Green . . ..  I love Sarah's artwork, and this angel and a star greeting card is a lovely Christmas art piece.



Margaret of SplendidLittleStars featured my red and green chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Tis the Season.  This baby tie dye lap t-shirt from SplendidLittleStars is just SO adorable!! 


Some of us will be traveling over the holidays.  Pamela of MombieDesigns created a travel-themed treasury, Travels Treasury VIII - Gift Guides- Rainbow Stew.   I love this colorful fringed area rug from Pamela's shop!



And last, but not least, Antiquity Travelers featured my winter trees baby bib in her treasury, Woodland Creatures.   These copper filigree charms are so pretty and festive!   Perfect for a fancy New Year's Eve bash.


And there you have it!  Another great week of Treasuries.  Thanks, again, to all the curators who took time during this BUSY holiday rush to help promote other Etsians. 

Only 11 days until Christmas.  YIKES!!!

TTFN
LeAnn







4 comments:

  1. Wonderful treasuries and great picks today! Love that green cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful treasuries and your treasury thanks list! thank you so much for including my earrings .... so sorry to be late to your post! pesky day job getting in the way lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how you juggle it all, Cynthia! Thanks for stopping by. Merry Christmas!

      Delete