Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Arbor Days Is Near -- Hug a Tree!

It's Shameless Commerce Tuesday -- and only 3 days until Arbor Day (a State holiday in Nebraska, where trees are rare)!

You could celebrate Arbor Day by planting or hugging a tree. 

 
Windows Clip Art


OR -- you could celebrate trees, forests and woodland creatures with this newly-listed unisex baby gift set -- a 100% organic cotton reversible bib, paired with a terry-cloth backed burp cloth (cuz spit happens).  The whimsical fabrics are from Windham Fabrics. 



Organic Cotton Reversible Baby Bib
 
 


Organic Cotton Bib and Burp Cloth Baby Gift Set
 
 
(We've had days of clouds, so I'll need to retake the photos when I have natural light.)
 
TTFN
LeAnn
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. Very cute fabric! One of our next door neighbor cities has an "Arbor Daze" festival with lots of activities and a free tree for everyone! My yard's too small to plant another tree so I guess I just hug one of the trees I have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bibs are so cute! Love the little forest creatures.

    ReplyDelete