Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall Colors

I'm planning to do a little stitchery for the Celebrate Color promotion (check the widget in the bottom right column of my blog), so today I ventured out with my 40% off coupon and picked out some Fall floss colors.  (I prefer Cosmo floss, which I use for redwork, but I can't get it locally, so I order from a little quilt shop in Hettinger, ND -- Dakota Cabin Quilts.  I won't have time to order it from ND and still meet my deadline.  DMC will be just fine for my little project.  Note to Self:  I'll have to stop procrastinating one of these days.)

 

I hope to be able to show you the finished Celebrate Color project in a few days.  I'm almost finished with my first Purse Week entry (another widget -- scroll WAY down -- it's on your right).  Stay tuned for photos in a day or two.

 

In the meantime, enjoy the cooler weather as we transition into Fall, cheer on your favorite football team, and have a great weekend!

 

TTFN

LeAnn aka pasqueflower

http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower

5 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful Fall colors...nice choices! Keep us informed on the project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your purse! I'm excited about purse week too. I love purses!!! Looking forward to seeing them.

    Love your colors of floss. Yes, fall is definitely in the air and I'm lovin it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of fall. Especially as the leaves are changing from green to yellow or red. Those colors will be great with whatever you do! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I have to agree that the colors of fall are pretty, fall has always made me sad. Maybe it's because I dread winter so much. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful colors! I am looking forward to Fall and possibly some rain- just not the storms that usually show up.

    ReplyDelete