Monday, December 10, 2012

Green, Green, It's Green They Say!



It's Shameless Commerce Tuesday, and in celebration of Emerald, Pantone's 2013 Color of the Year, I decided to feature my green chevron oven mitts.  My chevron mitts have been my top sellers during this crazy busy holiday season.

Pantone claims the color Emerald enhances our sense of well-being and promotes balance and harmony.  It's certainly an extreme shift (like totally opposite on the color wheel!) from the 2012 Color of the Year - Tangerine Tango.

So emerald green it is -- not just for St. Patrick's Day anymore!

For my readers over 40, do you remember who sang these lyrics? "Green, green, it's green they say, on the far side of the hill.  Green, green, I'm goin' away to where the grass is greener still."

Give up?

The New Christy Minstrels!

On that happy note....

TTFN

LeAnn aka pasqueflower
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower
http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pasqueflower





6 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I remember that song! I like the chevron and polka dots together -- and yay for emerald green!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the song . . .I'm just not good with group names!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - and I saw them in concert... haha! Pretty combination of fabrics and great color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the mitts! As for the song, I'm not sure. I'll bet if I heard the music it would come to me because I'm "slightly" over 40!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, now I remember! I've heard that song!
    Emerald is a wonderful color!
    Your mitts are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete