Sunday, February 16, 2014

Treasury Thanks

This week I'd like to extend a huge

THANK YOU

to the curators of treasuries who featured items from my Etsy shops, Aunt Pheba's Vintage and Pasque Flower Creations, during the past week.

Valentine's Day is behind us, so we're on the downhill slope of Winter, heading towards SPRING!!  I am SO ready for warmer temps and sunshine!  And it appears I am not alone.  Many of this week's treasuries were bright and cheery, or full of Spring-y pastels -- an antidote to the cold and gray of Winter.

Pixielandfarm featured my pink glamping oven mitt in her treasury, In Glamping We Trust!  Pixieland has no current listings.

Natashalh of StalkingTheWildSnark featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Dreamy.  If you're dreaming of sandy beaches and warm, sunny days, this sailboat Bermuda sloop necklace would be a perfect accessory.



Nitzan Linton of bellegemsjewelry featured my vintage Art of Chokin trinket box in her treasury, Pale Pink Love.   I love Nitzan's amethyst jewelry, and this feminine purple sisters necklace is one of my favorites.


La sa (buyer only) featured my red flourish oven mitt in her treasury, Happy Valentine.

Neslihan nalbantoglu of butterflybynes featured my red, white, and blue chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Hey, Sailor!  This square bracelet is one of the unique jewelry pieces available at butterflybynes.


Larkin Hathaway of larkinhathaway featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her treasury, Poppies.  This cute love half apron  reminds me of an old commercial -- "Nothin' says lovin' like somethin' from the oven..."



Thanks, again, curators!

TTFN
LeAnn

1 comment:

  1. In Glamping we Trust! What a great name. Thanks for including my necklace!

    ReplyDelete