Sunday, February 9, 2014

Treasury Thanks

I'd like to take this opportunity to extend a big

THANK YOU


to the curators of Etsy treasuries who featured items from my shops, Pasque Flower Creations and Aunt Pheba's Vintage, over the past week.  

Nitzan Linton of bellegemsjewelry featured my aqua and tan oven mitts in her treasury, Country Side.  This beautiful Malecite necklace from Nitzan's shop would be perfect for St. Patrick's Day -- or any day you'd like to add a touch of vibrant green to accessorize your outfit.



Natasha of StalkingTheWildSnark featured my aqua and white chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Rainy Day Comforts.  This nautical knot doormat is uniquely crafted -- a wonderful welcome mat.



Margaret of Splendid Little Stars featured my Valentine hearts baby bib in her treasury, Love Is In The Air.  This heart tie-dye long-sleeved t-shirt would be such fun to wear to a Valentine's Day party.K


Julie Phelps of jool featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Follow Your Passion.  This is a truly fun and innovative treasury, so please stop by and have a look!  I love this upcycled label clutch -- one of the many unique items in Julie's shop.  And it's in Husker colors, too!  Not that I'm working part-time at the University of Nebraska, I'll need to become a more loyal Husker fan.


Tanya Kleinjan of MomsGiftShoppe featured my green and white chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Longing for Something Green.   This lavender crocheted baby blanket would be a lovely baby gift.  



Cheryl Weaver featured my poppies on blue oven mitt in her treasury, Winter Shades of Blue.  This lovely three hearts candle mat would be a perfect Valentine's Day gift for a special someone.  



Rose Clearfield of randomcreative featured my Valentine hearts baby bib in her treasury, Celebrate Valentine's Day with Hearts.  This cheery button charm bracelet in red would be a wonderful little Valentine's Day gift -- and it's also in Husker colors.  Go Big Red!  


Nitzan Linton of bellegemsjewelry featured vintage hand-embroidered pillowcases from my vintage shop, Aunt Pheba's Vintage, in her treasury, Pinks for Valentine's Day.  I just love purple -- and amethysts -- so this beautiful amethyst and cornelian necklace caught my eye.


Bonnie Sernesky of BonniesSewCrazy featured my mid-century half apron in her treasury, Friends Gather Here.  Bonnie is a Baby Boomers Team member, so we both remember when kitchens looked like the ones in my apron fabric.  Bonnie's shop includes many full aprons.  This cheery country kitchen apron is one of my favorites.



And there you have it!  Another great week of inspiring treasuries.  Thanks, again, to all who featured items from my shops.  Please stop by and Like, Share, or Pin some of your favorites.  

Only 65 days until the end of tax season, and counting . . ..

TTFN
LeAnn

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful features and congrats on the treasuries! I'm really loving that candle mat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the treasuries! Love the features!

    ReplyDelete