Saturday, December 20, 2014

Treasury Thanks

Each week my Sunday post extends a huge THANK YOU to the curators of Etsy treasuries who have featured items from my Etsy shops, Pasque Flower Creations and Aunt Pheba's Vintage, in treasuries over the past week.

In the midst of all the holiday hustle and bustle, a few Etsians took time to create some wonderful treasuries.

My cousin Lise (LLPyles) of DustyDiggerLise, featured my red and green chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Booked for Christmas.  Lise's shop specializes in vintage paper -- and she has hundreds of advertisements, books, and post cards -- a great place to browse.  Although I haven't done any holiday baking yet, this vintage Christmas cookie magazine photo caught my eye.


Liz of TheLittleEmptyNest featured my olive, brown and orange on cream oven mitt in her treasury, TEMPT Team - Avalance.  In keeping with Liz's white and cream theme, I chose to feature this beautiful white and cream Kumihimo bracelet from TheLittleEmptyNest.


Lisa Lavender of TheBumbleBeadCompany featured my nature pillow cover in her back-to-nature treasury, TEMPT Team Earthtones for Christmas.   This stunning rope cord necklace with multiple rings in brass or silver is one of the beautiful handmade jewelry items you will find in Lisa's shop.


And last but not least, Suzanne Perry of Glowblocks featured my hearts baby bib in her treasury, Thank You Treasury.  This snowman night light could cast a cheery glow all through the long, dark winter.


Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday week!
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Festivus - - - Happy Holidays!

TTFN
LeAnn




2 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday and I wishing you a very sweet and Merry Christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the treasuries. Great features. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete