Sunday, June 21, 2015

Treasury Thanks

Each week I devote my Sunday blog post to saying THANK YOU to the curators of Etsy treasuries who featured items from my shops, Aunt Pheba's Vintage and Pasque Flower Creations, over the past week.   This week was truly a mixed bag, but many celebrated Summer, which is now officially here -- at least in the Northern Hemisphere.


Sit back and enjoy some eye candy, as I show you some of my faves from the shops of these talented Etsians.


Kim Cole of Beach Daisy Jewelry featured my red white and blue patriotic bunting in her treasury, Red White and Blue.  This sea turtle bracelet would be fun to sport on Independence Day -- less than two weeks away!


Sharla of Beaded Tail featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her treasury, All the Joys of Summer.  This red and white beaded memory bracelet would be a great accessory -- especially here in Nebraska -- Husker colors!


Greta Guizzardi of Ilgiardinolncantato featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Azzurro chiaro .  This precious sleeping fairy from Greta's shop reminds me of my granddaughter Madeline who loves fairy houses.





Darla of Unique Silver Box featured one of my prairie pioneer sunbonnets in her treasury, TEMPT Motivation Treasury .  This beautiful garnet ring is one of the unique jewelry items you can find in her shop. I love the art deco details! So pretty!


Susan McAnany of McAnany included my baby elephants bib in her treasury, Shades of Summer Green.  One of the positive effects of the overabundance of rain we've had lately is LUSH green grass and flowering plants.  This tropical green coconut art photo is a lovely summer green.  I'd love to be on that tropical beach about now.  



Natasha of StalkingTheWildSnark included my happy camper oven mitt in her treasury, The Travel Bug.  Natasha has the travel bug -- she's meeting up with her sailor hubby for shore leave.  And my brother and sister-in-law have the travel bug.  This year their "big" trip was to Iguassu Falls in Brazil. But I digress....

Natasha's shop is in vacation mode now (she truly WAS bitten by the travel bug!), but stop back soon and you'll find a treasure trove of items -- many of them nautical or beach wedding themed, but there are LOTS of other goodies, too!  

Esbjorn Aneer of EsbjornAneerDesigns included one of my oven mitts in her treasury, Home Decor Including You!  This handmade jacket in blue would be perfect for a chilly summer evening.


Orit Bar-Lev of TIMA TIBO also included one of my oven mitts in her treasury, CLOUDS AND SUNSHINE , a celebration of gray and yellow.  Orit's shop has over 800 items, so it was difficult choosing just one!  But I finally decided on this rose crystal statement ring.    Isn't that beautiful!!


Sarah Beth of Magnolia Surprise featured one of my baby bibs in her treasury, Black and White and Red All Over .  I love this tea and cookies play set from Sarah Beth's shop!  Wouldn't that be perfect for a tea party with a favorite niece or granddaughter?  And no crumbs or spills!



Sharmilla of KraftynKatchy included my colorful birds oven mitts in her treasury, Handmade with Love!  These patriotic floating circles would add a special touch to a 4th of July get-together.


Liz of TheLittleEmptyNest included my patriotic mini-bunting in her treasury, Pride 1 .  This pretty beaded lanyard would make a great gift for a teacher, or a coworker who needs to sport an ID badge.  Or treat yourself, and use it to keep your pool pass handy this summer!


Vickie Wade of VickieWadeFineArt included my light pink floral oven mitt in her treasury, LIGHT PINK SUMMER .  This Playing with Dad art print seemed like the perfect feature for this Father's Day weekend.  Boy, do I miss my dad!  He died much too young, at age 43.  I was 14.  He was loving, kind, and the strongest positive influence in my life.  He would have been a wonderful grandfather.


Susan McAnany of McAnany featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her treasury, Sunset Colors .  I love this seaside abstract photography from Susan's shop.


Kim Cole of Beach Daisy Jewelry included my utensils on bright blue oven mitt in her treasury, Blue Sky .  This crocheted circle headband in blue would be a pretty way to tame flyaway hair on a breezy day at the beach.



Nancy of SugarFunOrnaments included my poppies on blue oven mitt in her treasury, Blue Skies of Summer .  These red white and blue stars would be colorful Independence Day decorations.


Darla of Unique Silver Box featured my brown and white chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Summer Promo .  Here's another beautiful ring from Darla's shop -- this one is an amethyst filigree ring.


Pauline Clarke of PolsKnitsnStuff created a tribute treasury.  The co-op which had been a part of her community for over 100 years, and the place she worked, is closing.  She included my utensils on bright blue oven mitt in her treasury, Goodbye to the Co-op .  This small ethnic style knitted purse would be something my teen or tween granddaughters would love.


Tish Keating of DustWitchCreations feature my green and white chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Tempting Gift Ideas .  This red white and blue tic tac toe game would be a great way to keep the kids entertained on a road trip -- or to play with the cousins at a 4th of July gathering.


Vickie Wade of VickieWadeFineArt included my aqua chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Pretty Blues for You.  This beach boy art print reminds me of grandson Garrison in NH.  They live only about an hour from the beach.


And last, but not least, Joanna Scented Soaps included my autumn leaves oven mitts in her treasury, Gold - The Colour of the Sun .  This artfully designed handmade soap is a lovely shade of gold.


And there you have it!  Wishing everyone a sunny Father's Day weekend!

TTFN
LeAnn

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, LeAnn! The sleeping fairy is SO cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the red, white and blue features! And of course, the beautiful pink ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, love that garnet ring. Congrats on so many features (again!).

    ReplyDelete