Monday, December 5, 2011

It's A Wrap!

I recently teamed up with Tamy Burnett of Rock Star Yarns to share a space at Tastes & Talents consignment shop at 56th & Old Cheney Road in Lincoln, NE.  www.tastesandtalents.com. The photo above shows our accessories display.  The vanity was a hand-me-down given to my daughter 20 years ago, now repurposed as a store prop.   I'm not loving the pegboard, but I haven't come up with a workable plan to camouflage it.  I'm open to suggestions!

 

The handbags are my contribution to the space.  I'll deliver another batch later this week, hopefully.  The crocheted beaded bracelets, shawls, wraps, and shrugs are Tamy's work.  I'm especially loving that blue shrug above the vanity.  To see more of Tamy's incredible stuff, visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/rockstaryarns

 

This is our first venture into the world of consignment – a learning experience!!   


Yesterday  I hit my all-time record for most Etsy sales in one day (Woo!Hoo!) so I need to sign off and get the pedal to the metal  -- sewing machine pedal, that is – to restock my cyber shelves.

 

TTFN

LeAnn aka pasqueflower

http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com

http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower

 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your great selling day yesterday. How exciting to be doing the consignment shop too, and much more fun with a friend to share the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your display looks very nice. You can paint the peg board or cover with wall paper, but it looks fine just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great display and congrats on the cyber sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Good luck with your consignment deal. And congrats on your sales!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your space looks great!! Can you paint that pegboard a different color? Anyways, congrats & I hope you sell lots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks awesome! Good luck & congrats!

    ReplyDelete