Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Green, Green, It's Green They Say

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


 

It's Shameless Commerce Tuesday, so I've decided to showcase some GREEN items from my Etsy shop, Pasque Flower Creations.   I currently have 24 key fobs listed in my shop, and I'll be making more before craft fair season next Fall.  Key fobs are handy little inexpensive gifts.  Here are two of my favorite green ones:
 


 

 
It's time to start filling out my early bird registration form for the Silver Hawk Fine Arts and Craft Show next October.  Last year was my first time vending at this show.  It was a very good experience, AND I got to meet my Etsy teammate Edi and her mom in person!! 
 
The show is a fundraiser for Lincoln Southwest High School Theatre, and SWHS's school colors are green, black and white:
 

 
School colors key fobs are fun little teacher gifts, graduation gifts, or gifts for young teens ready to make the big leap into high school -- or getting their first driver's license. 



 
T minus 29 days until the end of tax season ... and counting!
 
TTFN
LeAnn
 

4 comments:

  1. Your green key fobs are so fun! Love the golf one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is an early bird registration if it's starting! I hope the show goes as well for you this year as last. It sounds like it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St. Patrick's Day :) Love your key fobs...I use mine everyday that I got at the show.
    Glad the countdown in getting closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet!!! Happy St.Partick day to you as well!!!!Lots of best and lucky wishes!!!!

    ReplyDelete