Sunday, March 1, 2015

Treasury Thanks

Each week I devote my Sunday post to saying THANK YOU to the curators of Etsy treasuries who featured items from my Etsy shops, Pasque Flower Creations and Aunt Pheba's Vintage, over the past week.

It's MARCH!!

This week's treasuries tended to reflect a longing for Spring, and incorporated bright colors -- a sharp contrast to the cold, gray days of late February.

CameoLLC featured my gray and yellow Uptown oven mitt in the treasury, Spring Chic: Kitchen Accessories.  This treasury is jam packed full of wonderful gift ideas for your favorite foodie.
CameoLLC turns photos into inspired pieces of glass art.  Here is an example of a personalized glass picture from the CameoLLC shop.


Duni of PeriDotbyDuni and DunisDesignStudio featured my lavender floral oven mitt in her treasury, Foggy February.  Duni's PeriDot shop is a treasure trove for those who love cottage chic.  This cottage chic laundry bag is one of my favorites.


Kathy and Wayne of Rocks2Gems2Wire featured my leopard print zip pouch in their treasury, Weekend Getaway.  No weekend getaways for me until after tax season -- but I'm already planning some trips to visit grandkids.   I love Kathy and Wayne's unique jewelry designs -- like this crazy lace agate necklace.


Rossiter Lisa of PNLJewelryDesigns featured my azalea oven mitt in her treasury, Unique Gifts from the TEMPT Team.  This crystal heart necklace is one of many simply gorgeous jewelry pieces you will find in Lisa's shop.


Oksana of OksanaGem featured my vintage blue roses handkerchief from Aunt Pheba's Vintage in her treasury, Fresh Spring Gifts.  This multi stone necklace is fresh as Sringtime! So pretty!


Judy Nolan of MisterPenQuin featured my blue and lavender baking-themed oven mitt in her treasury, Nothing Says Spring Like Pastels.  This snack and play mini photo book in pretty pastels is one of the many beautifully handcrafted handmade books you can find at MisterPenQuin.


Valerie of NandysNook featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Goodbye February Hello March!  My feelings exactly!  This spring green coffee mug cozy is a colorful way to welcome Spring -- and fun to sport at the office on St. Patrick's Day -- or after work, with a touch of Bailey's Irish Cream, perhaps. 


Brooke Baxter Howie of BrookeHowie featured my green chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Shop.  I think I could redesign my kitchen, inspired by this gorgeous blue still life acrylic!  Or perhaps I'd save it for my fantasy retirement space --a tiny house by a babbling brook.



Liz of TheLittleEmptyNest featured my colorful birds oven mitt in her treasury, Feathered Inspirations.  This green kumihimo bracelet would be fun to sport on St. Patrick's Day.



Mary Beth Willis of LittleBitCrazy featured my green zigzag key fob in her treasury, Celebrate March 17 with TEMPT Team's Treasury Blast Off.  I'd love to celebrate March 17 sporting these rectangle dangle earrings!


Nancy Sieling of RetroSewingPatterns featured my baby owl plushie rattle in her owl-themed treasury, What a Hoot.  "What a hoot!" was one of my mom's favorite descriptions of something that caught her fancy.  This vintage girl's bathrobe pattern looks granddaughter-friendly to me.


Lacote of LACOTE DESIGN featured my green chevron oven mitt in her treasury, !! Treasury for You !!  I hate to play favorites, but I must admit this custom name baby art print just made my heart melt.  So pretty!  So precious! 


Seductive Body Works featured my pink floral oven mitt in the treasury, Pink and Teal.  What a striking color combo!  This feather and turquoise ear cuff set is one of many tiny but elegant seductive jewelry pieces you will find in this shop. 


Rossiter Lisa of PNLJewelryDesigns featured one of my key fobs for guys in her treasury, Trendy Gifts.  I just love this colorful chakra necklace from Lisa's shop!


Kathy Read of DixieVintageShoppe featured my orange feathers key fob in her treasury, Behind the Tempting Door.   This STUNNING Mirian Haskell necklace is one of the incredible vintage finds you can discover browsing through Kathy's shop. 

Susan McAnany of McAnany featured my pink ripple key fob in her treasury, Perfectly Pink for Spring.  My teammate, Edi, would love this treasury!  Susan's shop features photo wall art, and this baseball wall art  immediately caught my eye.  My dad was a great baseball fan.  We would get a bye from doing evening chores on the farm if we would listen to a baseball game on the radio and keep a play-by-play record in a scorebook, so Dad could relive the game by looking at our scorekeeping.  My brother continues the baseball fanaticism, but revved it up a notch.  He has an entire room devoted to baseball collectibles.  He has a scorebook from every baseball game he's attended since age 9, and he and his college buddy make annual week-long baseball trips, where he collects souvenir hats and shirts at each stadium.  This may need a home in his den.


Whew!  Another great week for treasuries!

TTFN
LeAnn












 


6 comments:

  1. Great round-up of treasuries! That art print is so lovely! And thank you for featuring my laundry bag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! So many talented people on Etsy!

      Delete
  2. I'm with all these curators on wishing Spring was here!!
    And you're right...I love the pink treasury :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have a bad case of Spring Fever. I thought you'd like the pink treasury :-).

      Delete
  3. Congrats on all the treasuries! I love Duni's stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Duni's stuff, too. Some day I would like to fly across the ocean and meet her.

      Delete