Sunday, March 8, 2015

Treasury Thanks

Each week I devote a post to saying THANK YOU to curators of Etsy treasuries who have featured items from my Etsy shops, Aunt Pheba's Vintage and Pasque Flower Creations, in treasuries over the past week. 

Spring is in the air!  And this week's treasuries reflected a longing for Spring -- and an affinity for pink.

Marcia of Imagine That Baby featured my spit happens baby bib in her treasury, Let's Celebrate Spring!  Marcia's shop is chock full of adorable baby gifts.  I love cute and colorful handmade booties, but today I'm featuring a totally practical baby gift -- hand crocheted baby washcloths.


Miss Vintage Wedding featured my black and white chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Spring 9 .
I love this tiny vintage wooden box!  So pretty, and perfect for Mother's Day.


Cassie of CassieVision also featured my black and white chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Black and White Trends.   Cassie's shop includes unique jewelry pieces, magnets, and beaded wonders.  Today I am featuring a beautiful blue lace agate shell necklace.


Karina Scott of LittleMissMadeIt featured my rainbow chevron oven mitt in her treasury, All Things Bright and Beautiful.  (That was one of my favorite hymns as a young girl.)  Here is a pretty bottlecap magnet from Karina's shop.


Natashalh of StalkingTheWildSnark featured my green chevron and dots bunting in her treasury, Imagine Emerald.  Imagine awesome -- and take a look at these beautifully crafted segmented cuff links. 

Mark of MADellingerCarving featured my red floral oven mitt in his treasury, Let Me TEMPT You.  I love this chef wood carving from Mark's shop -- and I can think of two special guys who might see this in a Christmas stocking sometime.


Kellee and Dorian Thomas of MoreTheBuckles featured my March Madness baby bib in their treasury, Motivation TEMPTation Spring Finds.    I love this vintage white enamel floral brooch from their shop.


Jared Solko of BrandNewToMe featured my retro-inspired red linen bow clutch in his throwback treasury, Prom Fun.  Jared's shop features rustic, vintage, and handcrafted items.  Here is a bright and sunny piece from his shop.


Cassie of CassieVision featured my prairie pioneer sunbonnet in her treasury, What Little Girls Are Made Of.  What little girl wouldn't love these pretty flower bobby pins!


Valerie of NandysNook featured my pink prairie sunbonnet in her treasury, Lovely Pinks of TEMPT Team.   These coffee mug cozies with heart buttons are LOVE-ly pinks.


Anna of MyEspresso also featured one of my prairie sunbonnets in her treasury, PINK.  This pretty pink woolen shrug would be perfect for those slightly chilly days of early Spring.


Jessica and Bryan of Feath and Kee created a stunning treasury in pink and black, Pink Motives.  They included my black studs and chains key fob.  This hand dyed flower headband is a pretty shade of pink.


Carita Siren of Carita's Color Space (Sweden) featured my black and tan oven mitt in her treasury, Rustic Earth Colors from the TEMPT Team.  I am of Danish descent, and my hubby is 31/32 Finnish, so perhaps that is why I was drawn to this lovely little Scandinavian plein air


Clearwater of ReKollection42 featured my lions baby bib in the fun treasury, My Mixed March Metaphors.  I would be happy to sport this beautiful green Malachite pendant on St. Patrick's Day.


And last, but not least, Becky from kuddlebumz featured my green chevron and dots St. Patrick's Day bunting in her treasury, TEMPT Team: The Lovely and the Fabulous.  I need a little purple to help me get to my Happy Place today -- and this pretty purple and white polka dot infinity scarf could do just that. 


And there you have it!  Another great week of treasuries.  Thanks, again, to all who featured items from my shops this week. 

Think Spring!

TTFN
LeAnn













1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on all the treasuries and you chose some great items to feature. Love the cufflinks and those washcloths are great. My stepmom makes them for me and I just love them.

    ReplyDelete