Sunday, August 24, 2014

Treasury Thanks

Each week I like to take the opportunity to extend a huge THANK YOU to curators of Etsy treasuries who featured items from my shops, Pasque Flower Creations and Aunt Pheba's Vintage, over the past week. 

This week, back to school and the transition from Summer to Fall were recurring themes.

Natasja Nikolic of NatAcademy featured my orange and white chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Pumpkin Orange.  Natasja hand crafts exquisite miniatures, like these tart and strudel miniature cakes.


Marcia of ImagineThatBaby featured my gold leaves on red accent pillow in her treasury, Fall Colors.  I just love this adorable pumpkin baby hat from Marcia's shop!  Wouldn't that be the cutest for baby's first Halloween, or an outing to the pumpkin patch with older siblings or cousins?


Sara of CuteZPrints featured three of my items in her treasury, Local Finds.   So a huge thanks to Sara, first for featuring my vintage cribbage board, olive and brown on cream oven mitt, and my Fall table runner!  And an even bigger thanks for making me aware of other Lincoln, NE sellers on Etsy.  I was able to visit and Favorite their shops, and I will look for them at local craft fairs this Fall.

I just love these birch tree wedding invitations from Sara's shop:


Cathy Christine of SugarNotes featured my green chevron oven mitt in her colorful treasury, A Rainbow of Color for Lisa.   As some of you know, I have six grandsons, so these cute lunch box notes for boys caught my eye.


Patty Harrington of Fern Hollow Finds, a Baby Boomers teammate, featured my reversible table runner in her treasury, Lazy Days of Summer.  These summer breeze cloth napkins from Patty's shop would be great for a summer picnic at the beach (with sunny yellow and ocean blue stripes) -- or for a taste of summer all year round. 


Alexandra Rolfe of EmouYumo featured my brown textured pillow cover in her treasury, "Seasons of a Mists and Mellow Fruitfulness . . ."  I just love Alexandra's unique jewelry designs!  This beautiful oval ring is just one of the stunning pieces you will find in Alexandra's shop:


Patricia and Rebecca of NorthandSouthShabby featured my colorful grunge dorm décor pillow cover in their CIJ (Christmas in July) treasury, Be It Ever So Humble . . ..  Their vintage shop is a GREAT place to browse, particularly if you are looking for shabby chic or cottage chic vintage items.  I just love this beautiful vintage pink plate.  (And their photography is stunning, too!)




Lil Fenstermeyer (buyer only) featured my pastel floral oven mitt in her treasury, Beauty and the Baker! Look your cutest in the kitchen!   THANK YOU, Lil!  Buyers like you help to make Etsy a creative and thriving community.

Alexis of MyUrbanCabin featured my Lotta J baby girl bib in lavender and dark green in her treasury, Baby Meets Green.  With more and more expectant parents waiting to learn their baby's gender until birth, green, yellow and gray are becoming "safe" shower gift colors.

Alexis features vintage home décor and housewares in her shop.  I love this chartreuse metal leaf serving tray. 


SewSaysYou featured my peeps baby bib in her cute treasury, Gifts for Baby Girls Under 10$.  This adorable baby girl carousel bib is one of the super cute home sewn items you can find in her shop -- and it's on sale!



And last, but not least, Neta Gov of NGTAcreations featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her refreshingly calm and tranquil treasury, Aqua.  Neta's handcrafted jewelry often incorporates a unique combination of materials, as in this leather and pearls necklace. 


And there you have it!  Another wonderful week of Treasuries!  Thanks, again, to all the curators who helped to promote my shops by including items in your beautiful treasuries.

TTFN
LeAnn



7 comments:

  1. Woah - those are such nice miniatures! It's cool to see something nice made by a fellow Natasha. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha.Ha. I get excited when I see a LeAnn on Etsy, too--especially if she has the same spelling.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful blog! Thank you ever so much for featuring our shabby pink plate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little pumpkin hat is so cute! And I love the ring! Congrats on the features!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Edi! I just love Alexandra's jewelry--and I also thought that pumpkin hat was just too, too cute!

      Delete