Saturday, July 13, 2013

Treasury Thanks

It's Christmas in July on Etsy, July 11-21, 2013.  And many of this week's treasuries picked up on that theme.  I consider it a gift each and every week to be a part of a community that supports other artisans in a spirit of cooperation rather than cut-throat competition.  Such a refreshing change from the corporate model.
This week, I want to extend a big THANK YOU to the Etsians who featured items from my shops, Pasque Flower Creations and Aunt Pheba's Vintage.

Margaret of Splendid Little Stars featured my BBQ oven mitt in her treasury, Let's Go on a Picnic!  This red, white and blue hand-dyed scrunchie from Margaret's shop would keep hair under control on a hot summer day.



Lorella of Candylostile featured my green chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Green and White.   Lorella's jewelry is truly unique.  I love these hoop earrings!



 Barb or barbsheartstrokes featured my vintage hand quilting hoops in her treasury, Christmas in July - Do It Yourself!   This adorable hand painted Santa from Barb's shop fits the Christmas in July theme.


Divine Orders featured my frosted glass crystal bowl in her treasury, Prosperity.  May we all "live long and prosper" as Mr. Spock used to say on Star Trek.  This wonderful vintage butter yellow stock pot  reminds me of homemade soup -- before crock pots.


Cari-anne Maule of DigiDownload featured my black chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Black for Christmas in July.  These black and white digital bottlecaps would be perfect in any season.



Elena of elenaVjewels featured my green chevron oven mitts in her treasury, The Green Finds.  Elena is from Greece.  These elegant hoop earrings remind me of one of my favorite movies, Shirley Valentine, about a middle-aged housewife's vacation in Greece.  It wasn't a blockbuster, but it's on my Top 10 movie list.


Abigail Jayne of AbigailJayneArt featured my yellow chevron oven mitt in her sunny treasury, Sunshine Dreamin'.  This beautiful embellished plum hand sewn pendant is one of my favorite new items from Abigail JayneArt.


Windi Rosson of Winjimir featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her treasury, Christmas in July Sale,  If you're looking for some CIJ bargains, check out this treasury!  Windi's shop has incredible landscapes and paintings of all sizes.  But since purple is my favorite color, I could not resist this gorgeous purple hydrangea painting.  


My son in New Hampshire would love the next treasury, Rudolph Was a Moose!  It was curated by Lelaine of pebblecreekcandles.  She featured my black chevron oven mitt in her cheery CIJ treasury.  These pumpkin spice scented wax melts would add a lovely holiday scent to your home or studio.


Sven of MorningWalk, a shop based in Latvia, featured my orange chevron oven mitt in the CIJ treasury, Orange Christmas in July Sale.  MorningWalk is a unique shop with items for Hare Krishna devotees -- like this hoodie:



Helen Makadia from HelenMPhotography  also featured my orange chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Un peu d'orange This Christmas (in July).  Helen's shop showcases fine art nature photography -- on sale for Christmas in July!


Trina Prenzi of Trina's Clay Creations featured my hearts on black small zip pouch in her treasury, Love Always Wins.  Trina has a HUGE selection of unique wedding cake toppers.  Here is one of my favorites:


Connie Dillon of ConnieDillonPhoto curated a beautiful treasury with an aqua and yellow color scheme, Let's Lollygag!  It was an honor to have my aqua chevron oven mitt included in her collection.  This wonderful photo entitled Yesterday's Tulips, Today's Rain moved me on so many levels.  It's truly a piece of art!



Jennifer Turner of TurnersTinyTreasures  featured my mod floral bib in her CIJ treasury, Christmas in July Gifts for Under 10.  It's amazing what $10.00 will buy during Christmas in July!  Jennifer makes 1:12 scale dollhouse miniatures.  Some day  year I hope to make some tiny quilts on that scale. I just love this adorable miniature hutch.  


And last, but certainly not least, is another Christmas in July treasury.  This one was curated by Heatherlee Chan of ladypoppins, and it is called CIJ Femininity.  Thank you to Heatherlee for including my Bavarian china in her lovely treasury!  I chose this gorgeous beach painting of a colorful sunset as a sample of some of the beautiful art work to be found at ladypoppins.


And with that, I'll fade into the sunset . . . .

TTFN
LeAnn

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful tribute ... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So may lovely treasuries! Love that cute Santa painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Sher! It was a great week for treasuries with CIJ.

      Delete
  4. Lots of treasuries this week! Thanks for including my art pendant in this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. Hope you enjoyed Sisters.

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature! I just shared it on my Facebook page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very interesting and lovely features! Thank you for showcasing my silk scrunchie!

    ReplyDelete