Sunday, July 28, 2013

Treasury Thanks

I wish to offer a huge THANK YOU  to the curators who featured items from my Etsy shops, Pasque Flower Creations and Aunt Pheba's Vintage, in treasuries over the past week.

Siambyrim featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her treasury, Items I Love 6.  Siambyrim makes amazing accessories, like this simply gorgeous fascinator hair comb.


Deb Baroff of Storybeader featured items from both my Etsy shops in her Blogging Business Artisans Team Treasury, What's New?   Both my red and green chevron oven mitts and a vintage classic quilting book were included in the treasury.  One double feature deserves another!   This beautiful handmade journal with a sea of yellow flowers is SO pretty and feminine:



And these hand-wrapped pumpkin beads would be perfect for a Fall project:


Edi Royer of memoriesforlifesb, another BBA teammate, featured my pink jungle animals baby bib in her cute, cute, cute treasury, Animal Magnetism.   Edi makes amazing things with her laser, like this jungle baby shower guest book:

Please browse the shops of these talented artisans.  Then get out and enjoy what's left of Summer!

TTFN
LeAnn

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on being in those lovely treasuries... great featured items too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the treasuries! I spot one of Edi's guestbooks. I just love her work so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the treasury features! That comb you chose to feature is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natasha! Some fascinators are a bit over the top, but I thought this one was SO cool!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the treasuries and thank you for featuring my baby shower book :)

    ReplyDelete