Tuesday, March 4, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Is Near

It's Shameless Commerce Tuesday, and today I'm featuring two newly-listed buntings to deck your halls this St. Patrick's Day.






The chevron and dots version uses up some of my scraps from making green and white chevron oven mitts.

I have no plans to celebrate St. Patrick's Day this year, but in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, where I spent much of my life, there is an annual St. Patrick's Day Parade. Buttons are sold for $3.00 each to support Special Olympics, and the green beer flows freely (well, not exactly FREE-ly, but a lot of it is consumed).


The paraders might not be wearing short sleeves this year!  That's Phillips Avenue -- a thriving downtown area full of quaint shops and upscale offices -- and it leads to Falls Park -- home of the city's namesake attraction, Sioux Falls.

TTFN
LeAnn

6 comments:

  1. Love the banner! I can't believe that I still haven't made one. Oh well, for now I'll just enjoy looking at yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The banners are scrap happy projects -- and very cheery and easy to store.

      Delete
  2. Can't believe it's almost the middle of March! Love your banners :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know--2014 seems to be moving at Fast Forward speed!!!

      Delete
  3. I haven't made any banners (bunting) lately either, but I should, I bet my grands would love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sold out of the St. Patrick's Day print ones! They are festive -- and a great way to use up some scraps. Perfect for grandkid birthday parties, etc.

      Delete