Sunday, March 23, 2014

Treasury Thanks

Each week I like to pay it forward by featuring an item from Etsy shops whose owners have added items from my shops, Pasque Flower Creations and Aunt Pheba's Vintage, to treasuries they've curated over the past week.  So to those curators, let me say:

THANK YOU!

First up, my Blogging Business Artisans teammate, Duni of PeriDotbyDuni, featured my blue woodlands baby bib in her treasury, Dazzling Blue.  If you're looking for a new accessory to freshen up your Spring wardrobe, consider this beautiful pastel pink floral infinity scarf:



Margaret of SplendidLittleStars featured my roses oven mitt in her pretty Spring treasury, Longing for Flowers.  And speaking of Spring accessories, here's another pretty option, a silk scarf with flowers from Margaret's shop.
6-pocket tract wallet

Jamie Niebergall of PoppyHillCreations featured my yellow chevron oven mitt in her sunny treasury, Here Comes the Sun.    This pretty watercolor hibiscus clip art hearkens sunny days ahead.



Candice of keepeweclean featured my orange and gray Lotta J baby bib in her treasury, Gray and Orange for ALL.  Candice is also a sewist.  I love this pretty 6-pocket tract wallet with the roomy pockets. (Mine
is splitting at the seams.)


Lesley from ClayIsMyArt featured a green and blue vintage lotus scarf from my Aunt Pheba's Vintage shop in her treasury, Cool Blue . . .  This cool blue coffee mug and plate caught my eye.  Perfect for a little treat while reading on the deck some future sunny day.


Patti Marko of PattiStuff featured my teal and brown fabric covered notebook in her treasury, Teal Is Real.  Patti says, "Teal is happy. Teal is Spring.  Teal is fresh."  I couldn't agree more!  Patti is an Etsy newbie from Canada who just opened her shop on February 4, 2014, so please stop by and give her shop some Etsy love.  You won't be disappointed.  I particularly like this Licorice Regaliz leather bracelet.
 
  
Linda B. of lindab142 featured my yellow linen bow clutch in her treasury,  It's Spring - Be Happy!  And I AM happy it's Spring.  Even though it is cold and blustery here on the prairie, I know that Spring cannot be too far away.   I would love to wear this turquoise wire-wrapped necklace from Linda's shop with a new Spring outfit. How about you?


Nantia from prettyobject featured my Peeps baby bib in her adorable Easter treasury, Easter.  Nantia is a crochet artist.  I just love this cute little crochet coin purse!


Kim Huff of hhprints featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her treasury, Color Therapy.  Just looking at this pretty mint feather phone case leaves me feeling calm and relaxed.  And I can almost hear Paul McCartney crooning, "Let it be. Let it be. Let it be. Let it be.  Whisper words of wisdom, let it be."  Not to be morbid, but I think I'd like that song played at my funeral -- hopefully not anytime soon.


I REALLY would like an iPhone so I could have internet on the go, and use a Square to collect credit card payments at craft fairs.  But it's Sunday, and Lent, so I'll remind myself once again, "Thou shalt not covet."

Brittany C. of PreciousBowtique featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her cool, refreshing treasury, Aqua and Mint.  My youngest granddaughter is growing out of her doll stage, but isn't this 18" doll cap just the cutest?


Madeline still likes glitter and bling, though.  Thanks to DIL Carrie for posting this photo of Madeline (far left) and her friends at last night's Father/Daughter Ball in New Hampshire. (Note the fairy wings -- re-purposed from Halloween.)  They must have agreed to be totally teal.


The grandkids are growing up so fast!

TTFN
LeAnn




11 comments:

  1. The bracelet is so cool! I agree that it looks like the girls planned to match.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Natasha. I love that bracelet, too.

      Delete
  2. wonderful items you've chosen! The cup and plate are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls in their pretty gowns are adorable :)
    That crochet coin purse is so cute! And thank you SO much for featuring my pink floral circle scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the flower features you have here! And what a cute photo of your granddaughter :) Love all their matching dresses...and the fairy wings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wings made me giggle. She has her own artistic flare -- wearing teal to fit in, but wearing wings to stand out.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on the treasuries! Oh boy how I love Linda's bracelet and that mug and tray. I haven't been to those shops in a while, think it's time to go back and see what's new!

    Also, great picture of the girls. They look great!

    ReplyDelete