Sunday, March 16, 2014

Treasury Thanks

Another week closer to Spring!

It was a relatively quiet week on the Treasury front, but I want to extend a big thank you to the curators who included items from my Etsy shops in their treasuries this week.

TSBPhotoProps featured my Lotta J gray and yellow floral bib in the treasury, Blooming Sunshine.  Wouldn't this baby boy Irish Donegal newsboy cap be the cutest for baby's first St. Patrick's Day?


Charlotte from TheMidnightShop featured my gray chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Chevron.  I'll be sewing a LOT of gray chevron mitts today ---trying to finish 8 before the last mail drop on Monday.  This printable wall art  piece from Charlotte's shop caught my fancy.


Stiopei Carla Cristina of scarlacristina featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her treasury, Poppies.  I love the intricately beaded items in scarlacristina's shop.  This peyote poppies bracelet would feel right at home in the Poppies treasury:



Sarah Beth of MagnoliaSurprise featured my green chevron and dots bunting in her St. Patrick's Day -themed treasury, The Luck o' the Irish.  These sage green crochet coasters would be a nice place to rest your green beer-- or tea.



And there you have it!  I survived the Ides of March.  Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!                                   

TTFN
LeAnn                                                                                                                                                         

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, that newsboy cap is adorable (and so is the baby!) -- great features today!
    Thanks for featuring my coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good sign cracks me up. Congrats on the features!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Rose. That sign made me chuckle, too.

      Delete