Sunday, March 9, 2014

Treasury Thanks

I'd like to extend a big

THANK YOU

to the Etsians who featured items from my Etsy shops, Pasque Flower Creations and Aunt Pheba's Vintage, in treasuries during the past week.  Signs of Spring Fever were evident in many of the treasuries!

Linda B. of lindab142 featured my poppies on blue oven mitt in her treasury, Flowers and Bright Colors for Spring.  I love all the pretty colors in this Faith bracelet from Linda's shop.  For those looking forward to Passover, Linda also has an impressive line of Judaica jewelry.


Gonulk featured my baby boy sports bib in her blue and gray themed treasury, March (09).  Gonulk's shop has a number of stunningly beautiful art photos.  I am ready to bid farewell to Winter, so this winter photography caught my eye:


Gonulk also fetaured my orange ribbon feather key fob in her treasury in shades of orange, gray and black, March (13).  Here is another emotionally evocative photo  from Gonulk's shop.  This one inspires hope of Spring. 


Lana Moes of LanasArt featured my St. Patrick's Day bunting in her treasury, Spring Colors.  This gorgeous pink peonies watercolor showcases one of my favorite late Spring flowers:


Lana also featured my olive, orange and gray on white oven mitt in her treasury, *****infinity*****.  Here is another pretty pink peony watercolor bouquet.  



Ahh -- back to winter.  Eva Miller of KapKaDesigns featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her
chillingly beautiful treasury, Polar Bear.  Eva has more than 370 beautiful jewelry pieces in her shop – so it was hard to pick just one to feature.  But I fell in love with this unique fox necklace.


And I have another treat for fox lovers!  Verena V. of VereV featured my black and gold fleur de lis baby bib in her treasury, Saturday Night.  I just love this foxy little coin purse from Verena's shop!


 Back to Spring!  Clarita Dinfeld of PUNCHIK featured my St. Patrick's Day bunting in her treasury, Green Gift Ideas for the Sweet Ones!!  This cute boy's hooded poncho is just one of the adorable handmade items in Clarita's shop.



Nitzan Linton of bellegemsjewelry shows her artistry in her use of color in the many treasuries she curates. Her treasuries this week included a feast for the eyes in soft peach and beige tones, Everyday Things.  One of my Acoma Pueblo pottery bowls from Aunt Pheba's Vintage was included in this lovely treasury.  If you love amethysts and statement jewelry, you will love Nitzan's shop.  Nitzan also featured the Art of Chokin trinket box from my Aunt Pheba's Vintage shop in her treasury, Flowers Everywhere.  Here is one of Nitzan's amethyst beads necklaces.



Mira (Pinki) Krispil of MIRAKRIS makes wonderful items from polymer clay.  She featured my black and gold fleur de lis bib in her treasury, Lovely Day.  I love this whimsical bird from Mira's shop.


Susan A. of DejaVuHomeInteriors featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her treasury, Great Gifts for Mother's Day.  This set of three vintage lotus bowls would be a thoughtful Mother's Day gift.


Thank you for stopping by!  

TTFN
LeAnn

4 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful photos and Lana's artwork is so vibrant and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers! Can't wait for spring! I see buds now! Yay! Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No buds here, but temps are above freezing. I'm also SO ready for Spring!!

      Delete