Sunday, July 13, 2014

Treasury Thanks

I'd like to extend a huge THANK YOU to the curators of Etsy treasuries who featured items from my shops, Aunt Pheba's Vintage and Pasque Flower Creations, in treasuries over the past week.  Many of this week's treasuries had Christmas in July themes -- but there was quite a variety!

Evefashion featured my green chevron oven mitt in her treasury, July #157.  These hand knitted baby booties from Evefashion would be a cute and colorful baby gift!


Janell of Dancing Mooney also featured my green chevron oven mitts in her treasury, Dreaming of . . . Christmas in July!  Janell's shop is chock full of wonderful gift ideas -- like this 4 bar soap gift set -- so pretty!


Jackie T of FlossFlowersandCrafts featured my blue man pillow cover in her treasury, Summer Finds.  This knit bunny from Jackie's shop would make an adorable gift!


Vicki Hyatt of KudzuandRomance featured my green chevron and dots reversible baby bib in her well-ROUNDED treasury, Round Up, with LOTS of circles and dots!   This sweetest wishes Christmas card from Vicki's shop would be perfect for a special someone this Christmas.


Patty Harrington of Fern Hollow Finds featured my red and green chevron oven mitt in a Christmas in July (CIJ)-themed treasury, Boomers - Christmas in July.  These pretty red and white cloth napkins from Patty's shop are 20% off during the CIJ promotion period.


Judy from meaicp featured my retro-inspired holiday hostess oven mitt in her treasury, Celebrating Christmas in July.  This pretty bone china tea cup would be a lovely Christmas gift!


Barbara Snyder of VividDogStudio featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her treasury, Early Holiday Ideas.   With a brother and two sons who are avid runners (as in marathons and ultra-marathons), I couldn't help noticing this runner's beanie with LED lights.  What a great idea!  It could help your favorite runner see and be seen on cold DARK winter runs.


Iola of PetsSign also featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her treasury, Poppy Mania.  Iola has some incredible crocheted items in her shop -- including a number of adorable little animals.  But my very favorite item from Iola's shop is this pretty boho crocheted bag. Love it!!


And last, but not least, Edi Royer or memoriesforlifesb featured my colorful hearts baby bib in her treasury, All You Need Is Love,  (I'm old enough to remember that Beatles classic, BTW.)  This engraved wooden wedding invitation is one of the amazing laser-engraved items in Edi's shop.


And there you have it!  Another week of wonderful treasuries.  Thanks, again, to all the curators!
And Merry Christmas in July!

TTFN
LeAnn

1 comment:

  1. Great round up...congrats on all these great treasuries! And thank you for featuring my invitation :)
    Love that peppermint card as well!

    ReplyDelete