Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Unisex Oven Mitt with a Retro Diner Vibe

It's Shameless Commerce Tuesday and today I'm featuring a new listing from my Etsy shop, Pasque Flower Creations.  This unisex oven mitt has a retro diner vibe:


This oven mitt features diner-themed fabric from the Today's Special fabric collection by Quilting Treasures. The 100% cotton fabric repeats neon sign messages: Diner. Open 24 Hours. Today's Special. The retro lettering in shades of blue, orange and hot pink is in contrast to the black background fabric.


A perfect gift for anyone who has felt like a short order cook on hectic days! This would also be a great teacher gift, hostess gift, housewarming gift, wedding shower gift -- OR a gift for your favorite foodie!

There's a great old-fashioned diner in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, that my kids love to visit when we are all "home" for the holidays.  



TTFN
LeAnn



8 comments:

  1. Love the oven mitt. It's perfect for a male or female. Also love the old diner photo. That would look cool hanging in our office!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that diner great? Loved that fabric -- I have sons who cook and bake, so I'm always on the lookout for a few guy-friendly fabrics.

      Delete
  2. We walked by a retro diner last night! I think they're so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha.Ha. I thought so, too -- so I just bought another yard.

    ReplyDelete