Sunday, July 27, 2014

Treasury Thanks

It was a relatively quiet week on the Treasury front.  During slow times I am even more grateful when fellow Etsians feature items from my shops, Aunt Pheba's Vintage or Pasque Flower Creations, in their treasuries.
So I'd like to extend a huge THANK YOU to those curators, and invite you all to visit their shops and spread a little Etsy love.

The treasuries this week were looking ahead to August and Fall, as Summer comes to an end and kids head back to school.  The three Arizona grandsons are already back to school after a really short summer break.

Marcia of ImagineThatBaby featured my red, black and white BBQ oven mitt in her treasury, Red Hot August Finds.  This peppermint striped baby afghan from Marcia's shop would feel right at home in her red-themed treasury.



Angela of gardenandsea featured my brown textured pillow cover in her treasury, Is It Fall Yet?  Although it's not quite Fall yet, this boho headband in green would be a great new back-to-school accessory.


My own focus has also turned to Fall, as I rev up to prepare for three Fall craft fairs and some new back to school listings -- coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

TTFN
LeAnn



2 comments:

  1. Wow, back to school already! I'm trying not to let summer slip away, but my business mind is on Fall as well trying to prepare for shows and the holiday rush.
    Great treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot even think of my favorite season ending! Time is flying!
    Congratulations on the 2 treasuries!

    ReplyDelete