Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Think Spring!

February is the shortest month on the calendar, but it always seems to be the longest somehow.
Valentine's Day can be a colorful, happy interlude.  But for the most part, February is a series of cold, gray days, and extra-long work hours that leave me longing for Spring.

So this Shameless Commerce Tuesday I will showcase one of my Spring-y floral oven mitts, made with pretty fabrics from the Dear Stella fabric line -- perfect for Mother's Day gifting.


 
Perhaps after tax season I will dust off the old purple bike, and hit the bike trails.  I love biking out in the country on the Mo-Pac Trail (abandoned Missouri-Pacific Railroad right-of-way) -- to feel the sun and wind on my face, and to see an ever-changing display of wildflowers.   One of my latest custom orders is a request to make bicycle-themed oven mitts from four different fabrics.  Here is one of my favorites by Timeless Treasures:
 

Time to hit the snowy trail that leads to work today.

TTFN
LeAnn
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. I'm with you...ready for Spring!
    Love the bicycle fabric! It will be time for RAGBRAI soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. February has turned out to be the coldest month over here. sigh.
    The mitt is so beautiful! And whimisical bike fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the bike fabric! That's adorable. I'm ready for spring, too, because it hasn't really warmed up enough for much of the snow to melt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bike fabric! Great idea to do several in different bike fabrics! Hope we see them when they are finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bike fabric too - it's awesome :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete