Sunday, February 15, 2015

Treasury Thanks

Each Sunday I devote a post to saying THANK YOU to curators of Etsy treasuries who have featured items from my shop, Pasque Flower Creations, over the past week.  This week, Valentine's Day was the trending theme.

Wine Charmers and More featured my gray chevron oven mitt in the beautiful neutral-themed treasury Nice Gifts !!!  These autism awareness puzzle charms would be a unique gift that could also support a good cause.


Jackie T. from FlossFlowersandCraft featured my pink chevron oven mitt and pink floral baby bib in her treasury, February in Baby Boomers Pink.  Jackie makes the cutest hand knit critters.  This knit bunny toy and this knit chick would be fun additions to an Easter basket.



neta gov of NGTAcreations featured my orange and gray baby bib in her treasury, 11:20,  This leather and beads necklace is one of the unique jewelry items you will find in neta's shop.


Linda B of lindab142 featured my lavender floral oven mitts in her treasury, Mardi Gras Colors - Purple, Green and Gold and More.  As most of you know, I love purple, so I was immediately drawn to this gorgeous amethyst gemstone bracelet -- one of the stunningly beautiful jewelry pieces available in Linda's shop. 



Susan McAnany of McAnany featured my red linen bow clutch in her treasury, Love Tokens.
I chose to feature this modern wall art photograph print from McAnany.


Rossiter Lisa of PNLJewelryDesigns featured my Parson Gray masculine key fob in her treasury, Today's Picks.  Today I'd like to be sitting on a warm beach, watching sailboats skim by, so I chose to feature this unique opal sailboat necklace from Lisa's shop.


Drolleries featured my autumn leaves oven mitts in the treasury, Orange You Glad You're In the Kitchen?  Hmm...most days the answer to that is No, but the pretty items in this treasury could make cooking fun.  Most days, however, I'd rather be curled up with a good book in a comfortable chair covered by a cozy afghan -- like this wishing well afghan. 


Marion S of couva12 featured my green chevron oven mitts in the treasury, TEMPT Team Greens,  If Valentine's Day comes, can St. Patrick's Day be far behind?   But in the in between days of a cold and snowy winter, I'd like to sport this pretty purple crochet scarf.


Janyce of pineconeandsparrow featured my golf key fob in the treasury, Turquoise and Teal (Kind Of).  Janyce makes beautiful collage art.  This white birches collage is one of my favorites.


Viktoria Deripaska of ARTZO featured my red linen bow clutch in the treasury, Red Romance
This lovely double hearts ring would be a romantic gift for a special someone.



livesmira of SEVILSBAZAAR featured my zebra stripe key fobs in the treasury, Successful Studies . . . .  This beautiful handmade scarf is a study in beautiful needleart. 



Lacote of LACOTEDESIGN was on a treasury-making binge last week, and created over a dozen treasuries entitled Treasury for You.  I was lucky to be featured in one of them.  This beautiful tulip wall art makes me long for Spring.


SeductiveBodyWorks featured my purple and gold key fob in the treasury, Plum.  This belly button ring in purple is something I might have worn 40 years ago.  Now it would be lost in a sea of stretch marks and belly fat. 


MaryBeth Willis of LittleBitCrazy featured my red floral oven mitt in her treasury, RED RED RED for TEMPT Team's Treasury Blast Off.  These red red red sphere earrings could be sported all year round in Nebraska.


Kathy Read of DixieVintageShoppe featured my fleur de lis baby bib in her treasury, Weekend Shopping.   I love this vintage porcelain bead necklace from Kathy's shop.


Cassie of CassieVision featured my black cream and tan foldover clutch in her treasury, Peaceful Gray, a calm mid-winter collection.  I'm longing for Spring, and this forest spirit bracelet would be just the thing to wear on a casual stroll in early Spring. 


Jessica and Bryan of Feath and Kee featured my red linen bow clutch in their treasury, Happy Valentine's Day!  These red heart earrings are in keeping with their Valentine theme.


Brenda of brendamade featured my pink floral oven mitt in the treasury Floral Amore Galore.  I have some floral love for this pretty fabric covered notebook from brendamade. 


Liz of TheLittleEmptyNest featured my colorful abstract pillow cover in her treasury, Peaches and Cream.  These lovely peach earrings from Liz's shop add a touch of understated elegance.


Peachy Keen!

And there you have it.  Another great week for treasuries.  Thanks, again, to all the curators who help to promote the work of fellow Etsians.

Only two more months until the end of tax season....and counting!

TTFN
LeAnn

















3 comments:

  1. Congrats on another awesome week of treasuries! Love the knit Easter pieces and those beautiful scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet treasury and lovely items for featured! Love those heart earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all of these features! I like the afghan.

    ReplyDelete