Sunday, February 1, 2015

Treasury Thanks

Each week my Sunday blog post is THANK YOU to Etsy curators who have featured items from my Etsy shops, Pasque Flower Creations and Aunt Pheba's Vintage, over the past week.  Please Like, Share, or Pin if you have a spare minute to provide a little show of support to these talented artisans.

This week's treasuries were colorful escapes from the cold and gray of mid-Winter. Today, as I flipped the calendar from January to February, I breathed a sigh of relief.  One month of Winter (and tax season!) is behind me.  We are one month closer to Spring! 

Kellee and Dorian Thomas of MoretheBuckles featured my prairie pioneer sunbonnet in their delightfully eclectic treasury, February Finds - A Little Bit of Everything.  My hubby watches a lot of football, and one of my favorite commercials is one with Kenny Rogers singing his classic song The Gambler while playing pokers with his mildly annoyed buddies.  This poker night belt buckle would be a great guy gift.


Marion S of couva12 featured my horses key fob in the treasury TEMPT Team Rocks!  I'm seeing a lot of mint in the Spring previews -- a delightfully refreshing color!  This handmade crochet scarf in mint is one of my favorites from couva12.


Natashalh of StalkingTheWildSnark featured my Valentine's Day baby bib in her treasury, January Gems.  For those who are keeping a New Year's Resolution to exercise more, these bright pink wrist wraps would brighten up your workout. 


LeeAnn Gauthier of StudioGauthier featured my polka dot drawstring backpack in her treasury, Intoxicating Color.  This lovely Queen Anne's Lace photo is intoxicatingly beautiful.


Christiane Schnabel of ChristianePaper featured my red chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Red and Black.  I love these 50 sweet labels from Christiane's shop.  Wouldn't they be great for a Spring craft fair?


Lisa Lavender of TheBumbleBeadCompany featured my pastel plushie owl rattle in her treasury, TEMPT Team's "It's All About the Baby".   I LOVE these colorful beaded bracelets from Lisa's shop -- and they are SO reasonably priced!


Valerie of NandysNook featured my mint roses on brown oven mitt in her treasury, Green Retreat.  This spring green coffee mug cozy with the cute button accent makes me Think Spring!


Dana Facinelle Whalen of CreativeEarthJeweler featured my studs and chains key fob in her black and white treasury, Colorblind . I couldn't resist featuring this LOVE hemp bracelet - perfect for Valentine's Day.


Holly Bean of HollyoftheEarth featured my colorful abstract pillow cover in her treasury, Colors of the Earth.  This turquoise zuni bear pendant caught my fancy.


Rena of LovelyKnotsBoutique featured my dark brown pillow cover in her treasury, Earth Tones.  Rena's crochet autumn scarf is a gorgeous combination of earth tones.


Sara Olive' of Narais featured my Valentine's Day baby bib in her treasury, Unique Shops and Unique Gifts.  This Love heart mug would be a lovely little Valentine's Day or anniversary gift.


Lisa Lavender of TheBumbleBeadCompany featured my pink ripple key fob in her treasury, TEMPT Team Color Me Pink for Valentine's Day.   These pink lampwork bead earrings are just one of the beautiful beaded items you'll find in Lisa's shop.


Wine Charmers and More featured my Valentine hearts and pink gingham baby bib in the treasury Sweethearts.  These beautiful crystal wine charms are just one of MANY you will find at Wine Charmers and More.

Nancy Tozier Sieling of GreatEastEmporium featured my houndstooth eyeglass case in her treasury, Valentine Gifts for Him .  Nancy creates incredible pieces with beeswax.  This Tardis candle would be a fun gift for your favorite Dr. Who fan.


And last, but not least, Sharla of TheBeadedTail (who is also slogging through another tax season!) featured my Valentine's Day baby bib in her treasury, Tis the Season of Love.  This hearts and pawprints journal would be a lovely gift for someone who loves her pets.



And there you have it!  Another great week for treasuries.  Thanks, again, to all the curators who help promote the work of fellow Etsians.

Hi Ho!  Hi Ho!  I'm off to shovel snow (again)!

TTFN
LeAnn












6 comments:

  1. One month closer to Spring...and now we have snow...lol!
    Great features...love those pink earrings and Sharla's journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for one month of tax season gone! :) Congrats on being in so many treasuries! Thank you for featuring mine and my journal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharla. Shoveled for 3 hours trying to dig out to get to the tax office today. Many cancellations but I still did 3 returns.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on all the treasuries! Love your features!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Top Social Trading Network.

    Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered easier methods for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their orders automatically.

    ReplyDelete