Sunday, February 8, 2015

Treasury Thanks - An Eventful Week!

What an eventful week!!  TWO big snowstorms, crazy-busy days at the tax office, my part-time job as a Legal Assistant at the UNL College of Law Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic changed to full-time,  I signed up for health insurance, and we had a delightful, laughter-filled dinner chat with our two oldest grandchildren who are undergrads at UNL. 

It was an eventful week for Etsy treasuries, too!  I am so grateful for the collaborative spirit that still manages to survive amidst the many changes on Etsy that have foreshadowed its urge to go public.  I firmly believe that going public will mean the greed desires of shareholders to make a profit will put smaller-scale Sellers and Etsy's handmade / no-resellers values at risk of being severely compromised. 

Okay.  I'll jump off my soapbox now and get to the point of this post, which is to extend a huge
THANK YOU to the curators of Etsy treasuries who featured items from my Etsy shop, Pasque Flower Creations, over the past week. 

Irina Mastikova of Fajnasmuka featured my olive, brown orange and cream oven mitt in her treasury, 01/16.  This treasury is a delightful mix of unique finds!  For those of you longing for Spring, this  genuine leather cross body bag in coral would be a fantastic accessory.


Margaret of SplendidLittleStars featured my hearts and pink gingham baby bib in her treasury, Sweet.  This heart t-shirt in pink would be a sweet Valentine's Day gift for a special girl in your life.


Rossiter Lisa of PNLJewelryDesigns featured my Valentine's Day baby bib in her treasury, Red Hot Gifts.   This red coral tree of life necklace would be a lovely Valentine's Day gift that could be worn year round. 


Diane Waters of muddywaterscc featured my roses oven mitt in her treasury, My Dear One.  Our 9 grandchildren are "dear ones" to me -- and this whimsical Felicity Pig piggy bank would be a wonderful gift for a child -- and a fun way to encourage a habit of saving.


Janyce of pineconeandsparrow featured my horses key fob in her treasury, Something for Everyone.  I love Janyce's simple tree hand painted collage.  And isn't her photo beautifully staged!

Rossiter Lisa of PNLJewelryDesigns featured my pink and red hearts bib in her treasury, Love Handmade Gifts.  This pretty heart bookmark would be a lovely little Valentine's gift for your favorite bibliophile. 


Rossiter Lisa of PNLJewelryDesigns featured my lavender floral oven mitt in her treasury, Lovely Lavender.  These lavender heart earrings are truly lovely.


Cassie of CassieVision featured my blue and purple baking-themed oven mitt in her treasury, Turn It Up.  These dark crystal earrings would add a modern edgy vibe to a date night outfit.


Valerie of NandysNook featured my red and gold pillow cover in her treasury, Home Is Where the Heart Is.  Valerie's shop offers coffee mug cozies in a rainbow of color -- and she offers buyers the option to create their own sets of four.  Hmmm-- a cup of hot tea would be nice, nestled in one of these colorful cozies.



Deborah of VelveteenGarden featured my rainbow chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Color My World III: Neon Rainbow.  I love, love, love this circa 1930 handmade quilt from Deborah's vintage shop.


Cake Topper Design featured my red and pink Valentine's Day baby bib in her treasury, No. 22.  This wedding cake topper silhouette is one of the unique cake toppers you will find in this shop.


Lacote of LACOTEDESIGN also featured my Valentine's Day baby bib in her treasury, !!!Treasury for You!!!  Lacote makes delightfully detailed one-of-a-kind nursery wall art


Lisa Lavender of TheBumbleBeadCompany featured my green chevron oven mitt in her treasury, TEMPT Team's Spring Can't Come Fast Enough.  This shamballa bracelet in yellow (although it looks like Spring green on my monitor) makes me think of bright Spring days. 


Lisa also featured my Valentine's Day baby bib in her treasury, TEMPT Team's Romance Is Alive and Well.  This crystal necklace with heart could be worn on a romantic dinner date. 

Kathy Read of DixieVintageShoppe also included my Valentine's Day baby bib in her treasury, Hearts and Flowers for Her.  This vintage bow heart Avon brooch with September birth stone is one of the lovely vintage finds you can browse in Kathy's shop.


Julia of Draiguna featured my lavender and forest green floral baby bib in her treasury, Forest Heart.  Julia is a talented crocheter, as evidenced by this elaborately detailed Valentine's Day doily.


Liz of TheLittleEmptyNest featured my textured brown pillow cover in her treasury, Calm.  Her treasury showcases lovely earthtones.  This olive wood bracelet would feel right at home in her treasury. 



Nancy Tozier Sieling of GreatEastEmporium featured my studs and chains key fob in her treasury, Basic Black.   Nancy's shop features unique creations made of beeswax, like this adorable little lamb.


Kate Brooks of PiecesofHomeMosaics featured my ribbon-trimmed tea towel in her treasury, Get Me to the Church on Time.  Looking for a statement bracelet?  Check out this incredible aluminum fused glass cuff bracelet.  Definitely Pin-worthy!


And there you have it!  Another great week for treasuries.  Thanks, again, to the curators who included items from my Etsy shop. 

Valentine's Day is only 6 days away! 

TTFN
LeAnn



7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting featured in all of these treasuries!!
    I've come across quite a few of those shops you mentioned - love their items :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy, but fun week. And a busy week in treasuries...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy treasuries, Batman! It only makes sense that your shop had a lot going on when you did, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete