Sunday, February 22, 2015

Treasury Thanks

Each week I devote my Sunday post to thanking curators of Etsy treasuries who have featured items from my Etsy shop in Etsy treasuries over the past week.

THANK YOU!!

As February draws to a close, many Etsians appear to be looking ahead to March -- and Spring!  I know I have a bona fide case of Spring Fever!

Bonnie Sernesky of BonniesSewCrazy, a Baby Boomers teammate, featured my crocus oven mitt in her treasury, Spring Is Coming Soon.  This cosmetic bag in green floral has a fresh Spring look.


Nika of YaNikaJewelry featured my poppies on blue oven mitt in her treasury, Feb0915,  I love these openwork copper earrings from Nika's shop.


SeductiveBodyWorks featured my pink floral oven mitt in a pretty Pink and Teal treasury.  This heart belly button ring is pretty in pink.


Claude Freaner of ClaudesWoodcarving featured my colorful birds oven mitt in his treasury, Birds -- the sign of Spring! - A TEMPT Team Blast Off Treasury  This hand-carved bluebird would feel right at home nesting in Claude's treasury.


Pauline Clarke of polsknitsnstuff featured my pencil-shaped pencil pouches in her treasury, Ready...Steady...Blast Off!  I love these light green cable-knit fingerless gloves.  They'd be great to sport on St. Patrick's Day -- or any chilly Spring day.


Natalie Skollay of TheVintageBoho featured my green chevron oven mitt in her treasury, TEMPT Team - The Things I Love on TEMPT.   I love purple, so I found this beautiful amethyst and crystal jewelry set very TEMPT-ing. 


Brenda of brendamade featured my colorful abstract pillow cover in her treasury, Spring Inside Home Décor.  This mini notebook cover would be a perfect gift for those of us who still like to jot "stuff" down.  The old thumbs are not as nimble as the grandkids'--and my phone is not so smart.



Liz from TheLittleEmptyNest featured my lavender floral oven mitt in her beautiful pastel-themed treasury, Soft Effervescence ,  I just love this 18 inch blue and brown necklace from Liz's shop.


LaurenceCollection featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in a lovely treasury, Blue Thoughts .
In keeping with the blue theme, I chose to feature this beautiful blue ceramic bead necklace from LaurenceCollection.


And last, but not least, Kathy and Wayne of Rocks2Gems2Wire featured my green chevron oven mitt in their bright and sunny treasury, Tempting Florida Citrus .  This shell charm necklace  with its pretty coral beads reminds me of a day at a beautiful Florida beach.


And there you have it!  Another great week for Etsy treasuries.  Special thanks to my TEMPT Team teammates whose weekly Saturday Blast Off Treasury promotions have brought lots of new views to my little Etsy shop.

53 days until the end of tax season ... and counting!

TTFN
LeAnn




9 comments:

  1. You've been featured in so many treasuries - that's awesome! I love all of the jewelry :) Hope work is going smoothly for you. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Duni! Work is draining. I had hoped for reduced hours at the tax office in March, but I'm still scheduled every weeknight until 8:00 pm and every Sunday noon to 5:00. I will only be working Saturdays by appointment--so I might have a day off on March 21. I don't have the mental and physical stamina I once did.

      Delete
  2. that is a lot of treasury thanks LeAnn! congrats ... hope you're finding a little bit of 'me' time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had supper with the two college-age grandkids on Saturday, and I'll meet up with 3 grandsons visiting from AZ for lunch on Tuesday. Very grateful that my family-friendly boss at the law college will let me flex my schedule.

      Delete
  3. Wow - I'm really impressed by that bluebird! Carving wood must be difficult. Congrats on this week's treasury inclusions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claude's carvings are amazing, and he features some of his woodcarving team members in his treasuries. Such talent!

      Delete
  4. I'm with you on being ready for Spring!! Congrats on another great treasury week!
    Glad to hear you've gotten in some family time as well :) The countdown is on!

    ReplyDelete