Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Roses




Happy Valentine’s Day!
Hope your sweetie sends you roses....or something else your little heart desires.

It’s shameless commerce Tuesday, so today I’m featuring one of my best sellers, pretty tumbled roses oven mitts made with gorgeous fabric from Amy Butler’s Love collection.  The lining is a fun red and wine sun spot print, also from Amy Butler’s Love fabric line: http://www.etsy.com/listing/85083235/pair-of-pretty-oven-mitts-floral-and .

Amy Butler’s husband, David Butler, is also a fabric designer.  So much talent under one roof!!  His Parson Gray fabrics would be perfect for a guy quilt or some great pillow covers for a bachelor pad.  Here’s a sampling from Material Girl Chic:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/92728207/david-butler-parson-gray-curious-nature .

Who knew when I started my little shop almost a year ago (February 21 will be my One Year Etsy Anniversary) that oven mitts would be my best sellers?   I made the first pair of oven mitts with this Amy Butler fabric on a whim and listed them in my Etsy shop.  And the rest, as they say, is history.   I’ll be adding more fun oven mitts in the near future (now that the first “peak” of tax season is slowing down a bit).   To check out current listings, visit the Kitschy Kitchen Stuff section of my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower?section_id=10144150.

TTFN
LeAnn aka pasqueflower



1 comment:

  1. Your oven mitts have been some of my favorites! Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete