Monday, February 6, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award




I would like to thank Theresa from Chatter from Texas for awarding me a Versatile Blogger Award!
Theresa’s blog is one that I follow regularly.  http://chatterfromtexas.blogspot.com
(We’re both blogging grannies.)

One of the requirements for receiving the award is to share seven random facts about yourself:

Fact 1:   I attended a one-room country schoolhouse in Lake County, SD, for grades 1-4.

Fact 2:  I love to read:  My great-grandmother, grandmother, and husband were all librarians.

Fact 3:  Two of my great-grandfathers were Danish-born immigrants named Jens Peder.

Fact 4:  :  I’m a fabric addict.  (But you already knew that if you read my blog!)

Fact 5:  I was the first woman appointed to the SD Board of Pardons & Paroles ( 1987-1991).

Fact 6:  I have 3 children, 2 stepchildren, and 9 grandchildren who are the joys of my life.

Fact 7:  I am a lawyer and an IRS Enrolled Agent who actually enjoys doing taxes.  Weird, huh?


The other requirement is to nominate 15 other bloggers to receive the award, so here is my list:


TTFN
LeAnn aka pasqueflower
http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower

4 comments:

  1. Thanks LeAnn for the award...enjoyed finding out more about you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LeAnn! Fun to read those facts about you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award and thanks so much for bestowing it upon my blog!
    I love posts like this where we get to learn new things about each other! I'll get my post ready for this weekend.

    ReplyDelete