Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

It's Shameless Commerce Tuesday, and today I am featuring Custom Orders. I'm happy to report that I've been doing a LOT of custom work lately.

A couple of weeks ago I completed several sets of custom oven mitts with matching dish towels.
Here's a sample from that batch:


My customer was quite happy.  Here's her feedback note:


The oven mitts came. Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO---- this week she's ordered 9 more mitts with 9 more matching towels, all with special order holiday fabrics!   Here's a sampling of some of the pretty fabrics that are on their way to NE:

Holiday Frost 

Vintage Modern - Ribbons on Red

Pippa - Red Damask

It's beginning to look a LOT like Christmas in my sewing studio!!  (Check my Christmas Countdown widget at the bottom of this blog to see how many days until Christmas.)  Time to bring out my studio elf!


Meanwhile -- Halloween is just around the corner.  Granddaughter Erin will be coming over Wednesday evening to help me with some bibs and buntings and Halloween treat bags.  And I have two more custom orders pending. . ..    

I am SO grateful to be busy!

TTFN
LeAnn    



17 comments:

  1. Love that Pippa fabric. Have fun with your granddaughter on wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pippa is my favorite too! Congrats on all the orders! Hope Studio Elf brings you lots more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love it when a customer is happy!! I'm going to have to look for Pippa. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the big order! That's awesome! Love the Turkish Paisley fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic fabrics! That damask is great. I like all of them, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that damask! I'm getting ready for the holidays, too. Updated my wholesale line sheets to send out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea - love the matching sets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course your customer was happy, you do beautiful work! I love the simple yet elegant Christmas fabrics here.

    Also, thanks for reminding me to head over to Precious Patterns and pick up that elf pattern. I wanted to make one last year but never got around to it. Since I'll be quitting my job soon, I'll have more time to make a few things here and there for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray for quitting your day job. Your shop got some good reviews and good exposures in the Meylah webinar!

      Delete
    2. I missed it! I'll have to see if I can find it. I'm soooo bummed!!!

      Delete
  9. I love the oven mitts and matching towels. The holiday fabrics are beautiful, they will make a nice festive touch to any kitchen.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete