Sunday, September 8, 2013

Treasury Thanks

Each week I try to devote a post to say a huge THANK YOU to the curators of Etsy treasuries who have featured items from my shops, Pasque Flower Creations and Aunt Pheba's Vintage, over the past week. The transition to Fall seemed to be uppermost in the minds of Etsians this week.

Linda Pruitt of PruittCreations featured my autumn table runner and my Halloween bunting in her treasury, CAST of Autumn Characters.  These pretty pumpkin print coasters would be a cheery place to park your cup of hot apple cider on a chilly Fall day.


Veronica Phelps of KISSTOrganics featured my toddler dress in red and black in her treasury, Promoting Team Nebraska!  Go Big Red!  This aloe and jojoba creme would comfort skin chapped by cold, dry winds.



Gail from RockySpringsVintage featured one of my pillow covers in her treasury, Autumn Camp.  This classic vinyl album by Simon & Garfunkel is one of my favorite finds in Gail's vintage shop.  I know ALL the lyrics to ALL the songs on that album.


Mira Loyborg of FireDancePottery featured my yellow and gray floral baby bib in her gorgeous front page worthy treasury in shades of yellow and gray, You Are My Sunshine.  These beautiful brightly-colored bowls from Mira's shop would brighten even a cloudy day!


Artattackgallery of ArtAttackGalleries featured my green chevron oven mitt in her yellow and green themed treasury, Green Thumb.  This modern glicee art print is one of my favorites from Art Attack Galleries.


Sandy from SanmarnaStyle, a Baby Boomers Team buddy, featured my autumn leaves oven mitts in her treasury, Love the Autumn Colors.  These cloth dinner napkins with an autumn motif would be perfect for Thanksgiving, or any Fall gathering.


Scorching heat is forecast for Nebraska again today, so it doesn't feel like Fall, but it will be here before we know it.  Thanks, again, for the features.

TTFN
LeAnn

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you got several features! Congrats! I'm with you on the doesn't feel like fall. September almost never feels like fall in Charleston!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably doesn't feel like Winter in Charleston, either!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your treasuries! Lovely features too! I'm not ready for fall! It's toasty here for this time of year too but as long as the rains hold off, I'm okay with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you - not quite ready for Fall. And this week I was included in a Christmas treasury! I'm REALLY not ready for Christmas yet.

      Delete