Sunday, September 29, 2013

Treasury Thanks

Each week I like to extend a huge THANK YOU to the curators who have featured items from my Etsy shops, Pasque Flower Creations and Aunt Pheba's Vintage during the past week.

Pamela Bates of BatesMercantileCo featured my vintage 75th Anniversary Fenton pitcher in her treasury, It Will Get Better,  This Grow Love print from Pam's shop is an inspiring image full of hope and encouragement.


Edi Royer of memoriesforlifesb featured my Fall leaves oven mitts in her pretty Fall treasury, The Colors of Fall.  These handmade wood stacking rings, new in Edi's shop, would be a fun accessory for Fall.


Sarah Beth of MagnoliaSurprise also featured my Fall leaves oven mitts in her treasury, Hooray for Fall.  These pretty crocheted pumpkin coasters would be a fun way to brighten up your day on a chilly Fall morning.


Desiree Meany of DesDoesVintage featured my grandmother's cameo brooch from my vintage shop, Aunt Pheba's Vintage, in her treasury, Golden Age Debut.  My grandmother (the real Aunt Pheba) loved pretty things.  These lovely Myott Staffordshire dishes would have warranted a special spot in her china closet.


Thanks, again!
Enjoy what's left of the weekend.  It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood here in sunny Nebraska.

TTFN
LeAnn
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AuntPhebasVintage


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the treasuries! Love the little pumpkin coasters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Sher! The October calendar is SO cute!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the treasuries! Love those beautiful dishes!
    Thanks for featuring my pumpkin coasters along with the other lovely items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sarah! Your coasters are so cute! Hope you sell bundles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful features! Thanks for sharing my rings :)

    ReplyDelete