Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday Slim Down Report - Minus Two Bowling Balls


It's Day 82 of the Nature's Sunshine 90-Day Slim Down Challenge, and I am happy to report that I lost 2.4 pounds this week for a total loss of 31.0 pounds -- that's TWO bowling balls!  Good riddance to that extra baggage!

I am on the home stretch now with the Slim Down Challenge - only 8 more days to go.  But I will continue my weight loss efforts after the challenge until I reach a healthy weight.

Have a wonderful weekend!

TTFN
LeAnn
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AuntPhebasVintage




7 comments:

  1. Wow, very impressive! Most important, though, is that you feel good about yourself. Congratulations! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are kicking butt! Two bowling balls is a lot of fat loss. Just imagine how your body is loving your for this. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's great! I think I found the bowling ball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha.Ha. Those pounds have a way of creeping on.....!

    ReplyDelete