Monday, May 28, 2012

Gift Idea for a Disabled or Elderly Dad or Grandpa






It’s shameless commerce Tuesday already.  (Those tricky Monday holidays cause Tuesdays to sneak up on a person.)

Father’s Day is coming soon, so today I’m featuring a gift idea for a disabled or elderly dad or grandpa.  The ready to ship walker bags shown above feature three pockets on one side, two pockets on the other, and large center pocket.  Handy for toting a phone, reading glasses, extra hearing aid batteries, the all important “clicker” for the TV, or any number of other items that dad might want to keep close at hand.  With two hands on the walker, it is difficult to carry things – here’s a thoughtful and practical solution.

Here are links to my ready to ship “guy” walker bags pictured above:

I also make custom walker bags.  In fact, most of my walker bags are custom orders designed to fit the personality, hobby, or color preference of the recipient.  I will accept custom orders for Father’s Day walker bags through June 10, 2012.  Here is a link to my custom walker bag listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/73698420/walker-bag-custom-made-fathers-day

Looking for a walker bag for someone other than dad?  Check out the Walker Bag section of my Etsy shop for more feminine ready to ship and custom options: 

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!  The weather was beautiful in Nebraska.  I biked 10 miles on the MoPac trail.  Wild roses were in bloom, but I forgot to pack my camera L.  My son Tim ran a marathon in Burlington, VT, and stepdaughter Jenny ran a 10K in Boulder, CO.  So proud of them—and all our kids and grandkids.

TTFN
LeAnn aka pasqueflower


4 comments:

  1. Awh, cute! I love this concept:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique item!

    Welcome to the BBA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A run with wild roses? Sounds nice except for the running :) Love your walker bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These walker bags are a great idea! I had to use a walker for a couple weeks while my broken leg healed. This would have been very useful.

    ReplyDelete