Monday, March 18, 2013

Easter Egg Mitt


It's Shameless Commerce Tuesday, and today I'm featuring one of my newly listed oven mitts.  The 100% cotton fabric is by Riley Blake Designs, with a bright pink Kona cotton solid for the lining, binding and hanging loop.  (I will be making more of these mitts with yellow polka dot lining, but they aren't listed yet.)

The colorful rainbow chevron reminds me of the Easter eggs I used to see in coloring books.  (I never actually saw a chevron Easter egg in real life.)

This pretty pastel mitt would also be a nice Mother's Day gift, wedding shower gift, or housewarming gift for a new grad.  You can find this and other boutique oven mitts in the Kitschy Kitchen Stuff section of my Etsy shop, Pasque Flower Creations.  Or you could add a touch of Springtime to your own kitchen all year long.

Thanks for stopping by.

TTFN
LeAnn aka pasqueflower
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower
http://www.facebook.com/pasqueflowr
http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com




10 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors! And the chevrons, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are so cheery! And I always love chevron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun mitt! Love the colors and the pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought of an Easter egg before reading your post! I love the springy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun and colorful mit. I love the chevron.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable design! I love chevrons and spring colors :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new mitt! The colors are perfect. Makes me think of springy thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to think Spring -- but it's snowing (AGAIN!!) today.

      Delete
  8. Who wouldn't be drawn to cook just for the joy of using such a pretty mitt?!

    ReplyDelete