Sunday, March 31, 2013

Treasury Thanks - Easter Edition

Happy Easter, Happy Spring, and Blessed Passover!  We FINALLY have a sunny day -- and the frozen prairie is thawing.  Alleluia!

This was an incredible week for treasuries!!  Sit back and have a nice cup of tea and feast your eyes on the wonderfulness I'll be sharing from the shops of the 18 creative curators who featured items from my Etsy shop, Pasque Flower Creations, in their treasuries over the past week.  A huge THANK YOU to those curators.  Please feel free to share some love with these shops.

Maya Ben Cohen of maykobags featured my black and white chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Gifts for Her.  Maya is an upcycler extraordinaire who makes recycled and quality leather and rubber products.



Margaret of Splendid Little Stars, one of my Blogging Business Artisans (BBA) teammates, featured my reversible yellow chicks bib in her treasury, Exploring Color Combinations - Yellow and Green.  I'm waiting to see some pretty yellow and green daffodils -- maybe in a couple more weeks.  This beautiful hand dyed silk scarf from Margaret's shop would feel right at home in her pretty treasury:


Edi Royer of memoriesforlifesb, our BBA Team captain, featured my pink chevron oven mitt in her Pretty in Pink treasury.  Pink is Edi's favorite color BTW.  Edi has been making several new jewelry items for her shop -- like these striking pink chevron ring:

Katrina of KatrinaRaeArt featured my yellow chevron oven mitt in her very sunny treasury, Ready for Spring to Begin!  It's been a LONG wait here on the frozen prairie.  I love this abstract green wall art landscape from Katrina's shop.  It reminds me of the pasture on the farm where I grew up near Ramona, South Dakota. 


Lea Marino of CalicoJunoJewelry featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Aquamarine.  Lea has some incredible jewelry pieces in her shop.  I just love these pretty, pretty tanzanite and peridot earrings:


Judy of JNOriginals, another BBA teammate, featured my green chevron oven mitt in her fresh green treasury, A Touch of Green.   This pistachio green headwarmer from Judy's shop features her signature large flower accent.  So pretty!!


Natasha of StalkingTheWildSnark featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her windswept treasury, March Winds.   Natasha is one of the newest members of the BBA Team -- and what a source of creative energy she is!  This wonderful Celtic knot hair clip will tame your hair, even on a windy day!


Antiquity Travelers featured my blue man pillow cover in her Moody Blues treasury.  (I am old enough to remember The Moody Blues.)  You will find some AMAZING jewelry at Antiquity Travelers, like these
boho zen earrings.  They are so cool, it almost makes me want to pierce my ears.  Yes, it's true.  I'm 59 years old and still have virgin ears. 


Linda Pruitt of Pruitt Creations, another BBA teammate, featured one of my fabric covered journals in her treasury, Colors in My Box.  I'll bet many boys and girls will be getting new boxes of crayons in their Easter baskets today.   These colorful cup cozies from Linda's shop would be a pretty and practical gift.


Judy of JNOriginals also featured one of my fabric covered journals in her lovely treasury, Lavender Lovely. This lavender-licious scarflette would feel right at home in her pretty treasury.

Pheinart of 1006Osage featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in the treasury Poppies.  It was hard to pick just one favorite from this browser-friendly shop, but these blue and white tulip mugs are my current faves:


Engin Comert, a Baby Boomers teammate, featured my yellow chevron oven mitt in the treasury, T 360.
If you are in the market for an accent pillow Engin's shop has dozens and dozens to choose from!  This hand woven kilim pillow cover has such amazing design elements:

DEMET featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in the treasury, AQUA.  DEMET's shop is a knit and crochet boutique.  I fell in love with this precious baby girl blanket.


Valeria Shapira of ShelyJewellery featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Aqua Breath.  Aqua is a color that just feels like a breath of fresh air.  This beautiful opal and silver pendant has those same pretty aqua hues:


Heidi Wade of LoopandBuckle featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her unique treasury, Fire and Ice, full of orange and aqua retro kitchen accessories.  Heidi specializes in vintage accessories.  This unique Zuni stone animal necklace caught my eye!


Val Pullam of LilMonkeyDesigns featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Mother's Day Gift Ideas.   Val's shop specializes in party invitations and children's decor.  These bridal shower invitations were so pretty yet classy:


Pat from artypharty is from the UK.  She featured my black and white chevron oven mitt in her bold
treasury, Let's All Do the 'Chev'.    Pat sells vintage stamps -- perfect for collectors, scrapbookers, or mixed media artists.


Sharla from Beaded Tail, a BBA teammate who, like me, is counting down the days until the end of tax season, featured my rainbow chevron oven mitt in her cheery and whimsical treasury, Bunnies, Cats, Spring, and ... A Carrot.   I just love this Live.Love.Hop. journal .  The beautiful cat in the photo, Angel, is NOT for sale!


Whew!!  Thanks, again!

TTFN
LeAnn aka pasqueflower
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower
http://www.facebook.com/pasqueflower
http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! You must have been in a lot of treasuries - congrats! Thank you for featuring my knotted barrettes. The distressed purple purse is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' all the Spring colored featured items! Congrats on so many great treasuries! And thank you for featuring my ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, eighteen! That's fabulous! Love the great features :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I;m behind in checking blogs and see now that you featured my cup cozies! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete