Sunday, March 10, 2013

Treasury Thanks

Thank You!!!

Each week I try to thank the curators of treasuries who have featured items from my Etsy shop, Pasque Flower Creations, during the past week.  I always enjoy "window shopping" in their shops to find fun items to share with all of you.

Nancy Fallon of NFallonDesignStudio featured one of my baby bibs in her treasury, Color Pops.  These fabric keychains from Nancy's shop would add a pop of color to your daily drive:


Sarah of airyobsessions featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Saturn.  Sarah’s shop has air plants in unique containers, as well as garlands and suncatchers made from tiny mirrors, like this stunning mirror garland.


 Natasha of StalkingTheWildSnark featured my cat lover oven mitts in her fun treasury, Hoo Meows.  Natasha is a Blogging Business Artisans teammate.  I just love this celtic knot wire cuff bracelet -- perfect for St. Patrick's Day.


Trina Prenzi of trinasclaycreations must be wishing for Spring.  She featured my aqua and brown utensils oven mitts in her treasury, Yellow Butterfly.  Trina makes adorable polymer clay figurines, like this cute


Kiymet Bisgen of Themagicofcolors featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Spring is Blue.  Kiymet is from Istanbul, Turkey.  She makes beautiful handmade accessories – scarves, shawls, jewelry, fingerless gloves and slippers.  Wouldn’t these pretty red Love Slippers make a beautiful Mother’s Day gift?


Pat Barnes from patbarnes featured my navy chevron oven mitt in her treasury, You Are Looking Sharp!
I just love this little wooden memory box from Pat's shop!


Annafay Lionelle from twocatsboutique featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her aqua and green themed treasury, Spring Colour Chevrons.  This unique dried flower pendant is one of my favorite items from Annafay's shop.


Cheryl Weaver of cherylweaver featured two of my baby bibs -- a bunny bib and a little lambs bib -- in her tresaury, Woolies.   This cute bunny candle mat would feel right at home with the other cute little woolies.


Annafay Lionelle of Toronto, Canada, featured my yellow chevron oven mitt in her sunny treasury, Let's Add Some Sunshine to Our Day.  As many of you know, purple is my favorite color, so I couldn't resist sharing these cute purple lily polymer clay earrings from Annafay's shop.  


May today be the beginning of a wonderful week!  Only 36 days until the end of tax season...and counting!

TTFN
LeAnn aka pasqueflower
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower
http://www.facebook.com/pasqueflower
http://www.pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing off my knotted copper bracelet!

    Congrats on the treasury listings. You found some great things to feature in return! I love the wooden box, it is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on these treasury features! Love that dried flower pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful items!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the treasuries! So many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for showing our pendant and earrings.

    ReplyDelete