Sunday, March 17, 2013

Treasury Thanks

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  

The luck of the Irish must have been with me this week.  I have many curators to thank in this week's Treasury Thanks blog post!  So sit back and enjoy some fantastic items from those curators' Etsy shops.

Elizabeth Enriquez-Phillips of MoonBunny Syndicate featured my Spit Happens baby bib in her cute treasury, April Showers Bring May Flowers and Babes.  What great ideas for an April baby shower!

This newborn preemie lace cap would make a beautiful baby gift.


Tutto from Latvia featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her treasury, In Red Poppy Meadow.  I just love this adorable little baby girl hand knit hat from Tutto's shop:


Thongbai Tatong of the Netherlands featured my orange, gray and white baby bib in her beautiful treasury with an orange, gray and white color scheme, Waiting.  Thongbai designs incredible handmade clothing and accessories, like this unique A-line skirt:


Sarah Cadman of CuteConcepts featured my floral baby girl bib in her treasury, Easter Style for Young Ones.  Some cute baby boy will be all dressed up for Easter in this cute little onesie:


BBA teammate Natashal of StalkingTheWildSnark featured my purple cloth napkings in her treasury, Pretty In . . . Purple.  As some of you know, purple is my FAVORITE color.  Natashal designs incredible jewelry, like this sterling silver square knot ring:


Valerie McKeehan of LilyandVal featured my orange chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Baked with Love.
Val's shop is full of wonderful chalk art creations.  I have such a bad case of Spring Fever!  So naturally this Happy Spring chalk art caught my eye.


Charissa Laarman of SnippetsByDesign featured my green chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Going Green.  Won't some lucky mom just love this cute handmade tulips Mother's Day card:


Another BBA teammate, Paige of OhNostalgiaDesigns, featured my aqua and brown utensils oven mitts in her aqua and tan themed treasury, Rustic.   Her treasury is a piece of art!  I moved to the opposite side of the color wheel in choosing this fabulous coral bracelet:


Rose of RandomCreative featured my pink chevron oven mitt in her pretty, pretty treasury, Soft Spring in Pink and Green.   This beautiful pink and green beaded bracelet is part of Rose's Leaf series:



Melissa of ElegantRoseBoutiqe featured my green chevron oven mitt in her treasury, If Only I Could See Green.  Melissa, I share your wistful longing for Spring!  These pretty green cedarwood sage soap bars would be a pretty in any bathroom:


Valerie from Valerie Tyler Designs featured my pink and white chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Gifts for Mom.  Mother's Day is only a few weeks away.  Are you ready??  If not, check out Valerie's unique jewelry -- minimal, modern and industrial.  These wonderful double gold hoop earrings would be a thoughtful gift for a young at heart mom:


Katerina of MayaHoney featured my aqua and white chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Blue and White.
These Czech beads in aqua blue from Katerina's shop are just stunning!


Jane Keener of Just Plain Jane featured my pool party bunting in her cheerful treasury, Happy Birthday, Nebraska!  As you may have guessed, Jane and her niece, Rhiannon, have Nebraska ties, and are members of Etsy's Team Nebraska.  Just Plain Jane is a "must see" shop!  Check out all the wonderful handcrafted pins, like this too, too cute and colorful kitty pin:


Emma Segasture of Astarix featured my gray chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Mother's Day.  I fell in love with this 1930s blue art deco vase.  Wouldn't this be pretty filled with a bouquet of daisies or tulips?

 
And last, but certainly not least, Pages of Ages featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her treasury, Spring Fling.  Pages of Ages rescues abandoned books one page at a time.  This dictionary art print with robins and roses has me longing for Spring:


And this concludes another wonderful week of treasuries!  THANK YOU to all the talented, curators who were kind enough to feature items from my Etsy shop, Pasque Flower Creations, in their treasuries over the past week.  And thanks to each of you for stopping by!  Do you have a favorite feature?

In closing, I will share the opening words of an Irish Blessing:  May the road rise up to meet you, and may the wind be always at your back.

TTFN
LeAnn aka pasqueflower
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower
http://www.facebook.com/pasqueflower
http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com


7 comments:

  1. Oh, my ring! Hooray and thank you!

    Congrats on getting so many features this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the baby items are so cute!
    And the jewelry is all so pretty!
    Congrats on these treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ring is awesome!!! Love the chalkboard too:). So many talented people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for putting me into your treasury! Beautiful findings <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the treasuries!
    I love the aqua beads. They make me want to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful items! The kitty is so cute!

    ReplyDelete